There a question that confuses me, help if you have an ideas.
What is the different between importence and unproductive man?
there are that kind, someone can have normal erection but unproductives, there are that kind some one can not erect. How do these relate?
how about those kind of people who used to share sex with men. are they normal in their penis? (those sexed at their back) can they erect?
sorry for the stupid questions, but they are really confuses me.
Thanks for your help!

Hi! I am not sure if I understood your question correctly about gay men. What do you mean if they are normal in their penises? To enter a rectum hole, you need to be as sharp as a pencil. It is very hard to enter the back hole if you are softy especially because muscles at the anus entrance are more tight but that is what it is all about.
I am not gay but I’ve been in different women’s assholes and I can tell you that anal sex rules! Haven’t you ever done it? Some of my girls cummed as well.

As for the erection and productivity, these two things have nothing to do with each other. An erection occurs when a man becomes stimulated (thought, vision, touch) and when the blood fills up its vessels of erectile tissue. These vessels are known as the corpora cavernosa and the corpus spongiosum. They become engorged with blood and penis becomes erect. Contractions of the other muscles prevent this blood from coming out of these vessels, so that the penis can stay erect.
As for the production part, hormones play a major role. When the pituitary gland releases luteinising hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), testicles start producing testosterone and sperm and they determine if the man is productive or not. Low testosterone levels can cause many problems, including infertility. The pituitary gland is also stimulated by hypothalamus, which is situated in the brain.
As you can see, erection and fertility have nothing to do with each other.