Hello, I am  14 years old boy, when I enter in the dressing rooms (locker) and showers of my school, my penis get erected when I see the naked boys and when I see somebody erected my penis becomes too hard, Has it passed to other boys, is normal?  Also,  I  saw a friend masturbated in the shower, Is it normal and common in the boys of my age do it?

I don't really know because I am a girl lol

Hey John, I am 14 too,and the same things happens to me. I have learned that we boys get erection anytime and anywhere:)) When we see a naked body, the penis the penis will be hard:))

It is normal for kids like us to masturbate,alone and together:))

You don't know what you are missing:) We boys have our penises all the time,and you girls can only dream about them,lol

Hey dude I get boners as well in the locker room and when someone says something I

tell them not to look as that is gay and you want to check me out then you are a gaywad.

Just stand in front of the swoer wall and only your butt is showing in a minute you will

go soft. It happens at your age so don't worry about it.

have that problem while in the changing rooms. Many of the others don't take notice. But its especially embarrassing when in the shower

agree but what's worse is when u r doing pe and you get and erection in baggy shorts and girls start giggling. And commenting on the size. I have also been pushed out of the changing room into a bunch of girls which was highly imbarrising I

what's the deal.evereyones the same it's normal .should not be embarassing. one thing one boy does to me is stand very close with his bum near my penis deliberately.i get erect, then he turns round and looks. i turn away .what can i do?

Normal.  Happens to every boy there, so they will understand and maybe  relieved that you did it first.  the one who makes fun has just outed himself as gay and wanting to spend time with all the boys talking about penis', dont worry about a gay guy checking you out, you will be a god to him.  Gay or straight, the thing to do is just go about your business erect or soft and dont worry about it.

You will get erections seeing an old lady walking down your road.. Yes it happens at your age so don't worry about getting boners in the locker room. As for someone jerking off its a bit strage doing it in there but what ever turns you on.LOL

i like it when boys look at my penis it turns me on a little. sometimes i will get hard. never masterbated in the showers just on my bed.