I'm 25, and generally in good health. For as long as I can remember, i've been aware that when my penis is erect, the head does not become very erect, and remains very soft. It is significantly narrower then the rest of my penis. So much so, that when I pull back my foreskin, it doesn't stay back.

I have also noticed that the in the underside of my penis (corpus spongiosum - I think) does not become erect, and remains soft while the rest of my penis is erect.

If this was the only problem, i wouldn't mind so much, but I am now of the opinion that I do not get proper stimulation. From vaginal sex and masturbation, I have always taken a long time to climax, and often I can't even manage this. Oral sex has never once been fully pleasurable. I have no problems getting and maintaining an erection. I just that that not all of the right parts are becoming properly erect.

I hope there is something that someone can identify as it would give me the confidence to visit my doctor. Thank you kindly for any help and advice you can offer.

Kind Regards,

ewos

Hi there, suffer the same problem base is erect but no blood flow to
tip of penis i am 36 and has shattered my confidence, 10 years ago
i could hammer nails with it now its nearly s shaped. I would app.
any advice you have been given before i see my doctor.
Regards
Paddy.

Do either of you two have high blood pressure? Or LDL Cholesterol? Because they can mess with blood flow.

I also have this same problem. I developed it a few months after having my vasectomy. No doctor or urologist I've visited seem to have a clue as far as what is causing it or if there is a fix for it. Blood pressure & cholesterol are great as i run on a regular basis. Wish we could get more men with this problem to step forward so that the medical industry wouldn't think we are making it up.

Same sympthoms here, soon at age 21. It developed 4 years ago or so. At that time I linked it with my depression (still ongoing) and figured it would normalize as I got better. I've had ups and down, with my depression over the years, but nowhere near full recovery. It has also taken away most of the arousal I should feel, when laying eyes on something sexy. Like.. the bloodpump going straight to the head/string of the penis, awakening it. That is all gone. Unfortunately, I was on anti-depression meds for 2 years, and figured they were holding me back sexually aswell. So I ignored this problem.

Recently, after my first sexual encounter. It's been getting me down, tormenting me. I wasnt able to perform well. Nowhere near a good erection. My mentality wasnt good that evening. I know for sure I can have an erection good enough penetrate, as I've always been mastrubating in this state. I was also mastrubating alot before it suddenly one day 4 years ago, wouldnt work as it should. It's just.. breaking the fundament of my entire life. What I always wanted was just to be happy with a girl. But now I look at myself as possibly broken. And the perfectionist I am, Im not sure I'll able to handle this.

My sexologist, told me to see a urologist, so in two months I have my appointment.

Excessive mastrubation, every since I was 13, with that same grip from my hand. Fantazising about the girls I never could get. Watching porn. Maybe my mind and penis set itself in some sort of lock, with the thought that "I'll never find sexual relief" "It's never gonna happen for me" "Im never gonna be happy"

Honestly, Im loosing hope. During these 4 years, dont you think I'd even feel it a couple of times? Aff, I dont know. Every time I see someone I'd want, I try and feel for it. Probably not gonna happen that way. I have to find a girl, and let her show me it can be alright. But, I cant help think its broken from some sports clash, or mastrubation handeing.

Sorry for the long post, and terrible way of putting it all down. Not too good with setting words to my thoughts and emotions.

Masterbation can kill the viens in your testicles and penis and cause bad blood flow moderation only please for for your own well being

are you invovled in prone masturbation? That may be the major cause. Mail me if you do so at 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have the same problem as mentioned above. Is there any kind of home remedy or an aid that would help me? I am 27 and haven't been able to have sex!

I know this is a year later but.....how did the urologist apt go? I have the same prob. erect but not the head and no sensitivity.
thanks.

Hey man I am in the same situation

Can you update your situation

Hey man I have the same problem. I did prone masterbating but quit 4 years agoago. I still have ed

Same problem here, 19, soon 20, penis head is not hard/shiny, it's 40-50% hard from what it should be.

I've also noticed that this is a very common problem.. Many pornstars also have it, for example Erik Everhard and even James Deen (which is probably the best known pornstar in 2010s)...

Hi, I have also had this problem since about 4 years ago. I used to be able to have effortless and very hard erections but one day while masturbating there was some pain and then the head of my penis went numb, like blood just stopped flowing into it. I have had no libido (from almost no sensation in the glans) and pretty bad erectile dysfunction since that day and nothing seems to be working. I am in good cardio health, and it has been crushing my confidence for the past 4 years of my life.

A urologist has been trying to treat it for the past year and a half, with no success. We have tried PDE5 inhibitors, testosterone replacement therapy, and most recently PRP with no effect.

If anyone has had any success in reversing their condition, please let us know.