Hey

I posted in another part of the forum about how I can't get erect when looking at girls on the internet

I'm 14 and I think I've just started puberty. Lots of hairs downstairs and lots of hair on my armpits. I'm quite short for 14, my voice is high and I want it to crack soon! I hate having a high voice. I used to be a vegetarian until very recently, and I'm still probably not getting enough protein. Will eating more protein help me grow taller and have a bigger penis?

Those are the biggest problems for me right now. High voice, can't get erect, short, small penis.

Also loads of people say I'm gay (probably because my voice is still high, I'm one of the only ones in my year/grade at school who's voice hasn't broken yet). I don't want to be gay, and I have no intentions to be gay. I wanna get a good relationship, be a dad and have some kids.

Any help would be great

You might just be a late bloomer, just give it time. When you say you can't get an erection, does it take you a while to get an erection or can you not get one at all? I'm sure your penis is perfectly normal, you are only 14 so it is still going to be fairly small. And you are either gay or you're not, there's no choosing, just because your voice hasn't broken doesn't mean you are gay.

Hey buddy randomer is right.. you probably are just a late bloomer, and the reason you may not get erections is because you are forcing it you know, trying to watch porn to prove you can get an erection. just relax and let puberty be natural and allow it to take its course

Everyone develops differently too, even me. I had armpit hair by grade 7 and I was still only 4'6 and nothing else had changed. I still had a squeaky voice, small stature, small penis.. and of course I was self conscious about but when you let these thoughts consume you there's no way to be happy.. just relax and enjoy who you are

as for protein, it does help in the development of muscles and tissues in the body so it is in fact a vital nutrient. If you are looking for protein without other substance that aren't helpful (such as high carbs, sodium, and saturated fats) check the nutrition labels the fewer of these harmful substances and more protein the better. my suggestion is egg white (no egg yolks - bad for you), chicken, tuna etc but be careful DONT overdo the protein, and still eat balanced meals with veggies and grains. If you eat too many meats and high protein foods without balancing your meals with other foods you can get very sick. If you're still a vegetarian like you said buy whey protein powder and mix it in with a FEW of your drinks (maybe 3-5 daily) but spread it out

sorry for the long paragraphs but its important.. when consuming protein be sure to exercise and do cardio so the protein can be used by your body so it is not stored as excess weight

anyways man I wont stretch this out forever but there are dozens of sites on the internet that help you to build balanced meals and healthy active lifestyles check them out. :-)

Hope this helped you buddy :-)

-message me if you have any questions

Hi Pantherace, how are you feeling rght now?... Can you get a erection? tell me please.

Masturbation helps with voce change so try masturbating 2-3 times a day.