Hi, I am 37 years old and I am suffering from the pain in my left shoulder. It is caused by old injury which I got on football pitch. My friend suggested me to try Abenol because it helps him when he has headaches. I would like to know if Abenol is good pain reliever. Thank you.

Hi, I am using Abenol and it is very good pain reliever but also it depends what kind of pain you treat. Abenols is drug which has no effects on pain caused by swelling, inflammation and rheumatoid arthritis. I think it would be the best to visit your doctor and talk to him about your problem.

Keep in mind that while Abenol (acetaminophen) may mask the pain, it does not treat the underlying problem. Be careful not to overdo it simply because you cannot feel the pain anymore. There are some supplements that can aid in rebuilding healthy tissues. If this is joint pain, you could try a combination of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and glucosamine to help your shoulder out a bit.