I am 32 year old female and it's been for years now I feel joint pain, it is not constant pain and it usually last for about a month or two but the thing is my joint pain is now becoming more frequent. The odd thing is I feel the joint pain in my hand fingers and the wrist when I wake up in the morning. What could this be?

This could be rheumatoid arthritis that is more common in woman and usually affects the joint between the age of 20 and 30. According to the symptoms you have described it is more likely you have type 1 rheumatoid arthritis for that's what I have and I also usually woke up with the joint pain in the morning and usually my hand joint are effected. Here is what you can do to help yourself-of course my advice for you is to visit a doc first- but anyway some exercise and arthritis diet and nutrition might be of help. The important is not to get over weighted for the arthritis might also affect your foot finger joints and wrist as well as your knees by the time so take care what you eat. Also ask your doc what exercise might be of help for your condition. When I have joint pain flashes I usually take aspirin but most often I take 1000mg of acetaminophen four times a day.

I would also suggest that you take vitamins/supplements for joint pains.  Hercules Joint Health contains carefully combined nutrients, shown to provide joint health benefits.  Hercules Joint Heath is a unique blend of three natural ingredients formulated to protect the joints.  For more details please visit - http://www.herculesvitamins.com/product_template.php?page=jointhealth

Pain occurs in different ways to joints. Injury, arthritis, stiffness. Your pain is in starting stage. Use home remedies for pain relief. Home remedies or natural supplement is the best relieving from joint pain. Apply ice cubes on pain place; warm up with hot water, ginger is the best natural supplement, massage with olive oil. These remedies reduce joint pain; you are in the starting stage. If you are not feeling pain free, take some Glucosamine supplement, like omega xl is the best glucosamine supplement. It reduces joint pain.