Hi, folks. I suffer from psoriatic arthritis. I have recently visited a rheumatologist and he diagnosed me this disease. I would like to know what alternative method can be used for this kind of arthritis. I am familiar with regular treatment options and I would like to hear some other approaches.

Hi, there. There are several treatment options that are recommended as additional and alternative therapy. Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are popular. They slow the progress of the disease and they are efficient as pain killers. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is found in many plants. It also relieves from pain and acts anti-inflammatory. S-adenosylemethionine (SAM) is very important for cartilage. Magnet therapy has also shown some benefits. You should check with your doctor with all these suggestions. I hope I’ve helped.