is it okay to masturbate everyday? because idk if thats a sign im ready for sex or yeah and i dont want to lose my virginity to anyone because i dont trust people and help??  

Hey Batgirlwoderland,

It is perfectly normal to masturbate once a day, three times a day, once a month whatever, your body has urges due to hormones it is releasing basically saying your ready to have a baby, you may even notice around the second week of your cycle you want to masturbate more than at other times of the month, and your discharge also changes around this time. This is due to ovulation, (your fertile time).

I think you have made a good decision not to loose your virginity at this time, just because your body is feeling turned on.  Not everyone is untrustworthy though, although many people can be and things that happen in out lives can make us feel this way you need to give people a chance too.  I'm sure over time you will find people you become closer to (as friends) and learn to trust, once you realize this you may be able to trust on the level of a relationship.  There is no rush to do this, that is not at all what I am advising. I 'm simply saying don't let one or two bad experiences taint your view on all people.

My age is 15.. i use to masturbate 3 or 4 times a day for past 2 years.... i hav a doubt that if i continue this i will lose my virginity and i will not baby after getting married??? pls reply