I'm 13 and there is no sperm when I masturbate.

Im 13. I'm like millimeters away from 5 ft. I have about a 4 inch penis. I have hair on my penis but idk if it's pubic. I have a little hair on my arm pits (again idk if it's pubic. My parents don't talk to me much about that stuff) My parents have NO IDEA I know about sex. (Just saying so you don't ask me to talk to them)

I started masturbating about 3 days ago. I have done it 3 times. The first time I knew absolutely nothing about masturbating. I didn't even know there was a name for it. (I had just seen it done/implied on a show)

Then once I did my research, I did it again, for the second time. I thought there was sperm in the middle of my external urethral. It was the lotion I used. So I tried again the next day. NOTHING! What is wrong? Am I doing something wrong.

Hi Jeff,

You may just not be ready to ejaculate yet.

But, how long do you masturbate?  What happens?  Do you feel anything?

Maybe you're trying to hard to get the sperm, but not trying to feel the sensation of it. When you're masturbating do you try to have an orgasm which creates the sperm or are you just tugging on your tiny-Tim.

I'm not saying to look up the these things but just because you see it doesn't always mean that you need to try it. Like medic-dan said, maybe you're just not ready.

Are you sure you orgasm? maybe you just stimulate but are not reaching orgasm, and well its normal if you cant yet ejaculate some start later than others if that's your case.