its like i do masturbatioon for hours but as soon as i start to cum i stop and after few minutes start doin it again and most of the times dont cum out this way i enjoy still loosing my cum n energy.
is it ok doin it like that or not .....?
are there any health issues realting to that ...?

No.
It's normal and healthy

Rubbish! Cant beleive it! Dont you feel ill after doing 2 times ? People masturbate bcoz they dont get any mate at instant. Nature has made our penis in such a way that it should only suit a vagina. If you masturbate a lot then your penis would bend. I too masturbate but I hate it after doing. Dont know what happens before it. Think about that humiliation when your penis cannot erict when you are married? OR if you ejaculate earlier than required time while sleeping with your mate. You could't satisfy her. What a shame. Will you like when your wife would be sleeping with your neighbor while you are in office for late night duties etc etc ? Just because you cant satisfy her.

So dude! Try to forget masturbation as I am trying. Or do it once in a week. Concentrate on other usefull things. Hope iy would help you in future.

Regards...

%-) %-) %-) ;-) o.O XD 8-| >:( >:( :-) :-( :-) >;) >;) :-S >;) >;) :-) :$ :-D :$ :$ :-) :$ o.O :O :O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O >:( >:( :-P ok now that uve read that , i dont ejaculate either but wat the guyy was saying before is RUBBISH. you can ejaculate as much as you want and wet dreams are the way of getting rid of semen/sperm. also you should try KERGELS, KERGELS are when yhu flex the muscles wre yhu would squeeze a piece of sh*t out. do that everyday for a couple of minutes. the more yhu d it the higher and longer your orgasm.

happy i can help

Where do you get facts? I masturbate 2 or 3 times a day and I have sex often, I don't for a couple hours. I think you need some help lol

Is this a joke?

"Rubbish! Cant beleive it! Dont you feel ill after doing 2 times ? People masturbate bcoz they dont get any mate at instant. Nature has made our penis in such a way that it should only suit a vagina. If you masturbate a lot then your penis would bend. I too masturbate but I hate it after doing. Dont know what happens before it. Think about that humiliation when your penis cannot erict when you are married? OR if you ejaculate earlier than required time while sleeping with your mate. You could't satisfy her. What a shame. Will you like when your wife would be sleeping with your neighbor while you are in office for late night duties etc etc ? Just because you cant satisfy her. So dude! Try to forget masturbation as I am trying. Or do it once in a week. Concentrate on other usefull things. Hope iy would help you in future."

Don't fight against being human man, it will drive you insane, do what your body tells you to do in this regard.

Every human being has different capacity to do things so do as per your capacity.you can see there are guys who masturbate twice in day and remains healthy and you see guys who masturbate twice in week and remains unhealthy.so first set how much masturbation is not making unhealthy.it can be once in a day or once in week or once in 15 days or once in month so enjoy your life. remember-five finger are not of equal length in hand, we all are different.

I am myself having limited knowledge, despite trying too much i am unable to avoid masturbation. I heard though that semen contains lots of nutrients, and when you masturbate you do not feel like approaching like a man. Yes some people masturbating did get their penises bent, not sure what was the reason though.

I masturbate almost every day but im not old enough to cum is that bad

BS dont listen to this guy

i was masterbating after i cummed and nothingcame out.i still had the orgasm but no cum. is this bad?

It's called "edging".

Stop masturbating while you are going threw puberty it will effect your penish from growing to its full potentiial

Dont worry . I also masturbate for long time holding ejaculation . I hv never faced a problem . Sometimes i masturbate 3 to 4 times a day but it hasnt affected me in any way . And yes i hv been masturbating since i was in 4th standard n i hv a nice 6 inch long penis . Masturbation in puberty does not affect ur penis size . And one is unable to hv sex wid girl because he lacks confidence . Masturbation has nithing to do wid it

Wtf are you talking about lol, masturbating can only do good for you unless you are really rough and get wounds etc.
Don't listen to this guy :P