Hey so I'm 14 and I just started to masturbate its good like rubbing my clitoris but when I try to put a finger inside my vagina it hurts. I've never had sex but I want to reach my g spot of this is even possible without losing my virginity . I have read lots of stories on here and people say that hair brushes and stuff like that work but I'm scared to try that cuz I feel like Ima lose my virginity.

Health Guru
Hi guest. Technically you can only lose your virginity when a penis enters your vagina but through inserting a finger or any object can break your hymen and for some cultural beliefs for a woman not to bleed on the first time of having sex after she is married means she is not a virgin, there are many other ways though that a hymen can rupture though by simple every day things without the person even knowing from such things as riding a bicycle, stretching exercises like used for gymnastics to using tampons and also horse riding. It really depends on your cultural beliefs and how you feel about it even if others tell you it doesn't matter. You may also find that your gspot is hard to find and doesn't really give you that much pleasure, your clitoris is the most sensitive part as it may only be small on the outside but can give the most amount of pleasure he stimulated right. Hope this helps and he you have any more questions feel free to ask :-)

so i will lose it

Health Guru
You may break your hymen depending how thick it is but as I said in the post you replied to technically your a virgin until a penis enters the vagina.

Hey so I'm 13 and I wondered how it felt so it fingers myself, is it possible that I lost my virginity?

Health Guru
As I said in the post you replied to technically no, because a penis has to actually enter the vagina to actually lose your virginity.