My period was always regular. I never had any problems with it and it was always on time. However, recently I was very surprised when I got my period for the second time in one month. I usually have a 28 day cycle. Should I be worried?

A cycle's length is determined by counting from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days long but it can range anywhere from 23 days to 35 days. Cycles can vary from month to month so it is possible to occasionally have an shorter or longer cycle. During period, the thick uterine lining and extra blood are shed through the vaginal canal. Periods can be light, moderate, or heavy. Menstrual blood that is shed can range from a few tablespoons to a 1/2 cup per period. Some women experience irregular periods for several years and might not ever have regular ones. Even though you usually have a 28 day cycle, it appears that this time you hade a 25 day cycle. You have nothing to be worried about, just see what occurs next month. However, if you are too worried I advise you go to your doctor.

i'm __ and i found brown stuff in my in my underwear and then something red like blood what do i do[

As previously stated, your menstrual cycle is typically 28 days long. But because each woman is different and constantly changing, it can vary. It's perfectly normal to have two periods in the same month, if one begins in the beginning and the other at the end. However, if you're having a period one week after the other, then in that case it is not normal and you should seek a physicians help immediately. You stated that your periods are usually "regular", a woman's cycle will change as she ages, bears children, goes through stress, and many other enviromental, physical and emotional changes can play an impact. However though, I don't believe you have anything to worry about. Many women have two periods in one month, it happens, and unless you absolutely feel as if something's wrong with you, I'd assume the best.

hi im on brith control and me and my boyfriend use protection. im just concenered cause my period startd back up in the beinging of the month. and now were in the middle of the month in the same month is that normal? or should i see an obygn doctor. help please :?Code: