Does anyone get two periods in one month, in other words two weeks apart?I am 52 years old. Thanks!!

Is it two weeks apart from the moment they started or two weeks before one ended and another one started. There’s a big difference because my cycle lasts for 23-24 days and my periods last for 6-7 days. This basically means that there is around two weeks apart.

However, it wouldn’t be so strange for you to experience irregular periods considering you are 52 years old. Many women are already in menopause when they reach the age of 52. it is quite possible that the levels of your hormones are fluctuating and estrogen levels are dropping and you are experiencing what is called menopause symptoms.

Do you have any other problems? Mood changes, problems sleeping, hot flashes, night sweats, low sexual desire, dry vagina, etc. these are the most common menopause symptoms and consider yourself lucky if you don’t suffer from these symptoms.

If you are not convinced, you can pay a little visit to a gynecologist and tell about your problem. Although I think you could wait for your next period and see how it goes. A gynecologist may order a blood test to check for the sexual hormone levels that can determine if you are approaching menopause. I am almost certain you are.

However, bleeding episodes at 2 week intervals can also mean an irritation of the cervix, or cervical and uterine polyps. All of this can be determined by an examination at the gyno’s office.

hello i m 19 years old and i got my period on the 18 th of this month and again i got it on the 28.can i know please what s the problem and why?thx

iam 19 yrs old as well and i have had a period twice a month since the age of 12. my menstal also lasts 6 to 7 days ive tried birth control of all sorts they helped but also made me very hormonal. i also tend to get hot flashes periodically could i be premenopause???

I am 20 years old and I already had a period and now I'm have another one and they are two weeks apart... I really would like to know what's going on