I had sex in October with a one night stand and then I had sex with my bf and his sperms went into me and I the one night person said that he put his sperms in me to but I got my period in November. When my bf and I had sex it was the 29th of November so is it my boyfriend baby ?? Because he is excited ?

Yes, it is likely that your bf is the father, but ...

1. What is the baby's due date? What is it according to a scan?
  2. What date in November did your period start?
  3. How long is your cycle usually?
  4. When did you expect your next period to start?

Does he know about your one-night stand?

He doesn't know about the one night stand . My due date is August 1 my period was November 1-5 or 6th and my bf and I had sex in the late November like the 20-29 or so ..

And they said I'm about 13-14 week the most pregnant

The dates don't seem to tie up.

How was your due date calculated?

A due date of 1st August 2015 would indicate fertilisation on about 8th November. However 13 weeks takes us back to 25th October.

1. Where are you from (country/state/county)?
  2. You haven't stated the length of your cycle (typically 28 days)
  3. You haven't said when you expected your next period to start.
  4. What dates have you had sex (and with whom) in October and November?

If you can address these points I'll try and help further.

Your period would suggest you were not pregnant at the beginning of November, but the dates don't tally.

I'm not sure when I had sex with the one night stand, and my bf was November 29 and I am 55days late from when my next period was suppose to be. But my due date is August 1 that's nine months from my last period so doesn't it mean it's my bf ? How come I got a period if it for the one night stand ? I'm confused right now and what to do

I got it , I had to do a lil but of research the one night stand was October 17

The due date is not usually calculated that way!

9 months is approximate. 7 months have 31 days, a further four months have 30 days, and one has 28 or 29 days. Also, 9 months is 3/4 a year which is 39 weeks. However 40 weeks is usually taken from the last period date, as that is the only readily identifiable date.

40 weeks from 1st November 2014 would make the due date 8th August 2015. That process assumes a 28-day cycle, and that could mean ovulating on 15th November, which is when fertilisation would have taken place. 38 weeks is reckoned to be the real development time, and 38 weeks from 15th November 2014 would again make the due date 8th August 2015. But an early scan can give a more accurate due date.

If you did ovulate 15th November, then sperm would have had to have entered your vagina between 9th and 15th November. Also, if you are 55 days late (on 24th Jan) then that suggests your period was due 30th November, which is a cycle of 29 days. You haven't stated whether you have a regular cycle, and what length that cycle is.

Can you tell me your last 4 period start dates?

Some women have had a period when they are pregnant. In fact some have had periods right up to the birth. A period is not a 100% guarantee of non-pregnancy.

But also, cycles do change. If you ovulated 2 weeks late, then you would have been fertile on 29th November. That would give a due date of 22nd August 2015.

You were told you are at most 13-14 weeks pregnant - how was that determined? 12 weeks takes you back to 1st November. 13-14 would take you back another 7-14 days.

So my problem in advising you is being sure of critical dates.

Are you sure that the only times you have had sex 17 October and November are the one-night-stand and 29th November?

17th October was likely a very fertile day.

(Just received your last post as I finished my reply)

To be honest my boyfriend and I does have sex a lot so probably through out the month of November after my period we have been having sex I just know the exact date that his sperms went inside of me and we never uses a condom and my period usually last about 5-6 days and the doctor told me that I would say it's about 13 week but if counted from my period it would be counted as 12 months. The doctor also said that is was very hard to see the baby because he told me to empty my bladder which I shouldn't of so I can't be 12 too so it's not a for sure but if I am 12 weeks pregnant does that mean it's for my boyfriend?

It depends what your doctor means by 12 months pregnant!

You haven't told me your last 4 period start dates which I might find helpful.

It is not impossible that you were fertile on 1st November, but it seems more likely (but you haven't given the period dates) that if it were your boyfriend's you would only be 10 weeks pregnant. That is unless you had sex with your boyfriend in October, and you were already pregnant on 1st November when you had a period.

Where (country/state/county) do you live?

Without more information, I cannot say it is your boyfriend's with any degree of confidence.

If you don't want to give out more information publicly, you could PM me.

I'm from the Virgin Islands and I do not keep track of when my periods started so to give you my last 4 period dates would be kind of difficult and if I'm pregnant for my bf how much weeks should I be ? And not 12 months weeks