Im 14 years old. I used to be sexually active with my ex and the last time we had sex i got my period a few weeks after. It's been about 4 months. with my current boyfriend, I gave him oral, and he cam on my chest. He had fingured me and there could be the chance that he might of had seamen on his fingers. I haven't got my period for a month. Could I be pregnant?????????

If the semen wasn't dry when it was on his finger then yes it is possible that you could be pregnant. Have you had any-signs of pregnancy? Morning sickness, shortness of breath, sore breasts, peeing alot? If so, yes you may be pregnant. But since you are only 14 your period may have not regulated yet. If you are really worried, talk to a trusted adult and see if they can take you to a free clinic and get you tested. Or you can get a self pregnancy test, which you can take at home. But dispose of it properly if you don't want your parents to find out.

Dear SmileBabe

As ZoeyNoel said, you could be pregnant, but you don't give much information.

1. What date did the fingering occur?
  2. What date was your last period start?
  3. What is your cycle length?

The fingering occured about 2-21/2 weeks ago.
My last period was at the end of december.
My cycle lenght? pardon?

Dear SmileBabe

OK. I'll try again

1. On what date did your last monthly period bleed start?
  2. On what date did your previous monthly period bleed start?
  3. On what date do you expect your next monthly period bleed to start?
  4. On what date did the fingering occur?

You should be keeping a note of your periods.

1. around the 21st(of october)
2. around the 21st of october
3. around the 20th of november - havent got my period since the end of october.
4. around 2 weeks ago
-
I haven't been getting morning sickness, so I don't know..

Dear SmileBabe

2 weeks ago takes you to 21st Nov, which is about the date of your expected period. If your periods have been regular, starting about 30 days apart, then it could be just a missed period. It happens. However, it could be a late period was due a fortnight later, meaning that was the day you ovulated. In which case there is just the possibility that you might be pregnant. As ZoeyNoel said earlier, the only way to know is to take a test. Where are you?

Let me try to explain simply what happens and what the terms mean. I hope it is not TMI!

1. Menstruation, or period, is your 'monthly' bleeding.
  2. The 'month' is typically 28-29 days. However, it can vary widely from person to person. It can also be irregular, or vary on only a few occasions. Some are very regular, the period always starting 28 days after the start of the previous one.
  3. Only the month of February has 28-29 days, so the 'month' is often referred to as a 'cycle'. You need to know the length of your personal menstrual cycle.
  4. Every 'month', your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus (womb) sheds its lining. The menstrual flow is partly blood and partly tissue from inside your uterus (womb), and passes out of your body through your vagina.
  5. Most menstrual periods last from three to five days, and would typically continue until you are 51 (except for pregnancy, and maybe breastfeeding).
  6. All this is triggered by ovulation. Ovulation is when the release of one or more mature eggs from one of your ovaries occurs. The egg is pushed down the fallopian tube, and is then available to be fertilised. The lining of the uterus thickens to prepare for a fertilized egg to be implanted 6-12 days later.
  7. If implantation (the start of pregnancy) has not taken place, your womb's pregnancy preparation is no longer needed. Hence your 'period' takes place. This is usually about a fortnight after ovulation.
  8. This means that if ovulation occurs later than usual, your period will likely be equally later than usual. If ovulation does not take place, you will probably not have a 'period'.
  9. If you have the typical 28-day cycle, ovulation would then likely be at the mid-point of your cycle, and a fortnight after the start of your period.
  10. Sperm can live 5-7 days in your body (vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes), but your egg is only viable for about a day or so. Therefore your fertile days are considered to be roughly from 5 days before you ovulate to the day after.

Hope this helps