Okay, so I've read that implantation bleeding can mistaken for a period. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex. (Please excuse me if I get.. uhh "graphic" so to speak. But I really need advice) my periods are very regular, typically 28 days for every cycle. As I stated before my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex but he didn't finish inside me. But the "pullout" method isnt reliable. This month my period was 2 days late. And this period isn't exactly normal. All of my periods tend to be the same. The first day starting with severe, ungodly back aches and a heavy flow, using 4-5 tampons a day (tmi, I know) but with this period I was, as stated before, 2 days late. But the evening I got my period I started with no back pain and some kind of brown, slimy discharge. When I woke up the next morning there was nothing on the pad and when I wiped it was bright red and all day has been pretty light. I only used two tampons and one pad. The first tampon being full, the pad being half full and the other tampon barley full (I know. Tmi) my periods are usually very heavy and very terrible. And my belly is also bloated and firm when I apply the smallest amount of pressure and my breasts seem to be getting larger. I also don't have any other menstrual symptoms besides the back ache. I've also been frequently urinating as well. I'm so confused please help!

It may be implantation bleeding . But implantion bleeding is usually spotting and wait a week and take a test

I definitely plan on taking a test soon. Today my period is even weirder. Instead of bright red it has been like a watery red. Only once today has there been bright red blood and a few small blood clots and after that it went back to the watery red.

Did u try taking a test u should really go 2 the doctor just incase something else is wrong

I haven't taken a test yet. I was going to wait until after the bleeding stopped. I have also noticed I've been getting a little warmer than usual too. And my tummy is firm especially my lower abdomen.