I was fooling around w/ my gf and she was wet. She gave me a blow before I rubbed my penis to her vagina, at her vulva. I think I penetrated her for just like a cm or so.. It happened at 3PM. I ejaculated at like 6AM and I peed right after.. What are the possibilities of pregnancy? Please answer I'm so scared :(

I peed before the incident.. It all happened in the same day

What was the result of the fellatio?
While your 6am urination probably cleared out any residue sperm in your urethra, pre-cum can contain sperm. The chances of pregnancy following seem low, but it is quite possible if it happened in her fertile time (you provide no critical dates).

We did it on the 15th. She started her period on 4th....

If she has the typical 28 day cycle, she would be expected to ovulate tomorrow (18th), so 15th would then be a fertile day. But you didn't indicate the result of your oral sex (fellatio).

The chances are low, but if you don't want to be a father, don't have sex.

What do you mean by the result?.... Btw I masturbate everyday, and I have an uncircumcised penis... will that matters?

Btw what is the percentage possibilty of pregnancy?...

I meant by result: did you ejaculate, or nearly ejaculate?
Masturbating everyday to orgasm and an uncircumcised penis makes little difference if you ejaculate daily.

%age possibility is difficult to guess. But I think it is low.

my gf gets her period on 1/7/13.we both are messing around on 20/7/13.at first he gave me a hand job.later on i try to insert my penis into her but at that time my penis is dry and it doesnt go into her and she feels pain after that i rubbe her clit with my penis and i feel her vulva is wet,before ejaculation i came out my penis and ejaculated other place.now can my gf become pregnet from my precum......she has 31 day of cycle

If her period started 1st July and she had a 31 day cycle she should have had her period 1st August. That would have indicated she ovulated 18th July, so she would be unlikely to have been fertile 20th July.
But I wonder whether you have given the correct month as you ask if she can become pregnant. Did you mean September? If so, the same probably applies. If her period started 1st September and she had a 31 day cycle she should have had her period 2nd October. That would indicate she ovulated 18th September, so she would be unlikely to have been fertile 20th September. However there is the possibility of delayed ovulation. If it were delayed by two days, she would be likely to have been fertile 20th September. Her period would then be expected 4th October.
Pregnancy arising from pre-cum is much less likely than from semen, but it only takes one sperm. Some UK research has indicated that in some men precum always contains sperm, apart from residual sperm from a previous ejaculation.

date is 20913

Ok Then the second scenario as above:
"If her period started 1st September and she had a 31 day cycle she should have had her period 2nd October. That would indicate she ovulated 18th September, so she would be unlikely to have been fertile 20th September. However there is the possibility of delayed ovulation. If it were delayed by two days, she would be likely to have been fertile 20th September. Her period would then be expected 4th October."
Hope this helps

she is virgin.we never sex before this.what are the chances of pregnency in this case

"she is virgin" The fact she has not had sexual intercourse before in itself makes no difference. There is no 'first time' allowance. However, if she also has an intact hymen, then the chances may be slightly reduced if the hymen provides a barrier. But hymens vary so much; I would think that unless she has an imperforate hymen that it would make much significant difference.

"we never sex before this" As above, there is no 'first-time' allowance.

"what are the chances of pregnency in this case" From what you have said, I think the chances are very small.