Hi, I'm 3 weeks late for my birth control shot.I got my period and got off of it between the days of May 19th and May 23rd. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on May 24th. I don't know if he came in me or not but I was told that I could get pregnant from prejaculation.Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant because I was late for my shot?

I suppose there is a possibility but its very very unlikely. Most women take a very very long time after stopping the depo shot before becoming pregnant. On average it takes at least 6-12 months. You can take a HPT in about 3-4 weeks if you need some peace of mind but I wouldn't stress about it if I were you. The shot doesn't automatically stop preventing pregnancy at 3 months...it actually works for quite a while after that 3 month mark but they give it this often just to be safe.