Two day bleed, when 3 weeks late for period, I think im 7 weeks pregnant, but geting negative test.

Iv bled for only two days, medium to heavy, red in colour. What do you think?? AM I pregnant? Iv got nothing today which would be my 3rd day of my period, not even spotting!!

Has anybody else experiance this when 7weeks pregnant??

Iv hear that when you bleed when pregnant it iterfears with urine HCG test, is this true because from yest im still geting negative test back????

Please reply!!!

i am in the same boat i am now 13 days late i had a 2 day period round the time i was due with light brownish blood also nothing on the 3rd day i thought that was alittle strang myself as my periods are usually regular and since havin my first child really heavy flow i have since done 3 pregnancy tests and they all came bak negative so i have decided to go to the doctors as this is long enough to be leaving it just in case its something else i would be about the same 7 to 8 wk preg if i were ill post again and let u know what the doctor says tmorrow

Same thing. Well over a month late and I had neg blood test. Then suddenly get a 2 day period and still feeling preg? Did either of you find anything out?

ye same here im only 16 and im realli scared my periods normaly last about 5-6 days but was only on for 2 days and i cum on 3 days after i had unprotected tezt plz tell me if u find anything out

ok well i didnt have my last period since jan 29 and i just started (if it is my period)on march 17 it was brown and i was spotting then it turned to bleeding and the next day the same thing today the 20th im spotting again,and 3 neg pregnancy tests (which for me always happens when im pregnant and it dont show until im about 9 wks or so)but i am going to the docs on the 9 of april...soo i shall see but what do you think?

Most likely you are prego ; 2 day bleeds are known as implantation bleedinq ; qo 2 the doctorss &+ takeee a blood test :-)

I've had a few miscarriages last normal period was on nov 15 its now jan 7 and nothing. i had positive pregnancy tests on Dec 8th on or around On the 11th started sptting at work so went home and did nothing for 2 days and it completely stopped and right after the bleeding still positve hpt. doctors lood test said low hcg i got my sonogram tomm but im so very anxious

Hi there even i am going through the same thing. please could some one let me know if it turns out that they are pregnant or not . i feel so drained and tired i had been experiencing many headaches before i can get this 2 day period . and i felt so hungry al of the time . it also started of bownish and spotting then turned into light red and then heavy flow with clots for just only 2 days . there after it just stopped . whats that about .. it has also come 2 weeks late aswel . ive even went to the doc because the test i did was negative , and i had an ultra scan done which seem to b fine the doc cud not pick up any thing that indicated i am pregnant , could it have been that it was still early or really its just a change in my menstrual cycle . thanks .. pls do reply .

Kinda the same for me a lil different maybe, so I'm 20 and had the depo shot one time in February and was supposed to take it again in may but I didn't want to anymore, so I got my period in may it was normal, then June I had sex with my boyfriend and later that month my period was only 2 days , then July I had sex before my period was gonna be due and I missed it that month and they're always around the 20th and it is now August 12 and I'm 3 weeks with no period, but stared cramping this week on Monday and it's Friday now and I have brownish discharge on my toilet paper, could this be from the depo shot or am I pregnant?? I have negative hpt and been kinda nauseous just a little bit the past couple days but not even close to vomiting

I was 2 weeks late and when i got my period it only lasted for 3 days. Ive never had this happen. Could i be pregnant? I really hope im not. My boyfriend is in the marine corps and he is hardly ever home.

Where you I'm in the same boat