I went on the depo shot 2 months after I had my son because my husband and I didn't want any more children right now but I had my son in June and he passed away in october I to only had one depo shot in August was do for my second one in November and I also am trying to have another baby it's now April and I just got my first period after my shot...., How much longer till I can get pregnant?

Hi I am pregnant with my 6th child, I too was on the depo shot, and 1 month after getting off of it I conceived my second child, everyone is different but since you've gotten your regular period back it shouldn't be long at all, I am deeply sorry for your loss, my mother gave birth to a baby girl brought her home for two weeks and then she passed away, so although I have not gone through it myself it was still a loss. keep trying and keep your chin up

Thank you so much that's very helpful

how long did yhu have a period

This was my first period and it lasted about a week

Hopefully someone can help me...I was on the depo for 4 1/2 yrs was due for my shot March 22nd...I had unprotected sex with my husband on April 5th....for the last couple weeks I have been having pregnancy symptoms....bloated, gas, headaches, cramps, backaches, woke up sweating during the night, last couple nights been having some weird dreams. Now keep in mind I do have 3 kids and when I got pregnant with my youngest I had only been off depo for 6 weeks. Are these just withdrawal symptoms or do u think I could be preggo? Oh I have taken some hpt and they were negative.

Hey Kayla,

I was wondering how was things going after about a month now? Did you find out if you were pregnant or not, or just withdrawals? I'm going through the same thing.

Well at first it was withdrawals but I did get pregnant April 25. I'm currently 6 wks 3 days.

Oops didn't realize I wasn't signed in. But that last guest was me.

Ok thanks so much!

And CONGRATES to you and your hubby!!!

i was on the depo for a year and a half and i was due for my last shot 3 moths ago and i want a baby so bad but i cant seem to get pregnant and im really pissed off because nobody told me that it would take so long after i got off the shot to get pregnant can anybody help?

Ashley I'm on the same boat as you. I was due for my last shot 4 months ago and we have been trying to have a baby since then. No one told me eitha, and I was very pissed when I found out. Some ladies get pregnant right after some don't, so it depends on your body. I was drinking this tea called Fertilitea which make you fertile. It has some good reviews with woman who have been trying to conceive and did. I'm just praying we can have another little one soon. Good luck!
Kandis

hi i went on the depo injection after my son was born because at the time i didnt wont anymore childen was on it for 6 years was due my injection in sept 2011 but didnt have it as i got a new partner and we would love a child together ,and only the last three months my periods get regular ,its been 10 months now that ive been off it hw long is it going to take for me to get pregnant ...

I was on the Depo Injection for just over a year. I was due for my last injection in December 2011 and decided not to have it cos i thought me and my partner were going to try and have a baby. My periods returned at the beginning of February 2012 and i had 2 in that month. Now they are regular, approx every 4 weeks. I was not told either that it could take a while to get pregnant after coming off the Depo. It took my brother and his partner 18 months to get pregnant with there first after she stopped having the injection.
Unfortunately noone can say when you will get pregnant, its a waiting game. The only fun bit is the trying lol. I have suspected i was pregnant a few times before but all the tests were negative. My next period is not due till next weekend but i have a feeling that i am pregnant.

Good Luck to everyone trying to get pregnant :-)