! hi here goes, i was due for my last depo shot in september, never went for it as ttc no2, i had period in oct, missed nov then had one nov dec and jan, was due on 24th feb nothing??? 2 weeks later had what the docs diagnosied food poisoning, severe diharrohia, cramps, spotting, no sickness though. since then i have a very bad back low down, ny areolas have enlarged and i also have white spots on them. i have just missed my second period but still negative tests????? i have done roughly 10 hpt the last 2 months all negative, am very confused my body feels pregnant and im starting to look pregnant, if i had real bad morning sickness i would be adament i am, with my first child i was ill for 6 weeks and found out i was pregnant when i was 3 weeks preggos very strong positive, now all negatives? am after any advice as really confused, am booked into the doctors on monday, because if am not pregnant i need help to get my periods back untill then i cant conceive anyway.

Hi honey! Depo has been known to cause disrupptions in the body for upto 6 months after stopping! BUT that would put you in the clear now! So on Monday ask for a blood test - to see if you are pregnant! IF you aren't I want you to ask for a pelvic/vaginal/internal ultrasound - to see if you have ovarian cysts! Because these and endometriosis can caus pregnancy like symtpoms! Please let me knwo how you make out OK? Also I know this sounds silly, but how is your hair?

yh i will never be going on depo again! my hair? seems like normal what am i looking for?

Dry, loosing that oomph, dull, sometimes VERY greasy, lots of hair in the bath after shampooing! I was trying to rule in or out, Thyroid problems and this is a BIG indication of this!