I just have some questions about the depo-shot. I just got on it this is going to be my 3rd shot. after i had my little girl i lost about 15lbs. then i changed my birth control. and I gain what i lost. Any1 having the same problems? And if so what are you doing?

thanks....

I just got the depo shot also, and I had aquestion to ask. I got my first shot on March 22,2007, and I have'nt had a period yet. So does it always be late?

I just recently got off the depo shot and i experieced skin like tissue with my period because the depo shot creates walls in your uterus I am glad I got off the depo shot because it made me gain 30 pounds and made me bloat every body asked if i was pregnant for two years now i am getting off I thought maybe this information would help you

I was on the shot for over a year. Not once did I ever get my period. I was supposed to get the shot in November but I decided to skip it. It has been so long since I got my period that I don't even remember at what time in the month I'm supposed to get it and I also don't remember what having a period feels like.