I had my last period March 17th-23rd. This period was normal. I got my first shot of Depo on March 29th, six days after my period had already ended. I had unprotected sex on April 6th (and he defiantly cummed) about a week after I received the shot. I was suppose to get my period on April 18th. I took a home pregnancy test that day, the result were negative. It's April 24th now and I've yet to get my period. For the past couple of days I have been getting horrible lower back pain/cramps. I also started spotting this morning. This is unusual because even with my normal period I usually never spot and never have any kind of back pain. I also have been feeling more tired then usual and a bit dizzy at times. I also been having reoccurring headaches. I don't know if this is happening because of the Depo or because I could be pregnant? Please any information will help. I'm sixteen and a junior in high school, so yeah I am a little worried.

Of you had unprotected sex and he came your pregnant , but if I were yOu I would schedule and appointment just to be sure that your not

Hi, im in the same situation... i went for the depo and the doctor told me to use condoms for the next 14 days but one thing led to another and we kind of got carried away and so had unprotected sex (only 2 days after the injection) i now feel tired, headaches and have thrown my breakfast up 3 times in the last week... help... i want to know, if i am pregnant, will the injection harm my baby?

Were any of you girls pregnant? I'm in the same situation and feel worry that I might be pregnant & I have no idea. I got my first shot & had unprotected sex 3 days after getting the shot, I certainly did not wait 14 days as it was directed =/

Did you get pregnant or not? I'm in the same situation

I just got on the shot not even a month ago (april 4) and had unprotected sex a week later.. he ejaculated inside. Ive been feeling the same way starting a few days ago, after i spotted twice. Idk if i am pregnant or not.. a little scared..