okay. i had unprotected sex 2 days ago, and he used the pull out method, which i know is not reliable. about 2 days before we had sex, i felt crampy, so i figured my period was coming soon. so anyways, after the sex, im feeling more and more crampy, and today i have brownish red discharge. It's very thick, and I'm not sure what to do now. Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

These signs point to yes in my opinion... When I had my first child I had no idea of being pregnant and when I was due for my period I had the brownish - thick so called period when really it was just left over blood- so to say - from what would have been my period. Take a test. and Good Luck

What if u have taken tests and 2 days late, but all tests are negative. I am anxious to find out if I am. I have been having symptoms, but i am still not sure

I am having around the same problems I am having all the pregnancy symptoms i'm almost three weeks late on my period and today I had pink discharge only when i wiped and now its spotted brown and i wipe and its heavier than before i have also been crampy and very bloated lately can anyone help!!! has anyone else had my same issues

im having the same problem its my 33 day or period and no mensis. my mouth has a metallic taste. im having cramps and bloats. feeling weak. had light pink discharge today. im married 8 years no kids and started working on making baby last month. pregnancy test negative yesterday. i dont know what to do.. am i pregnant or not??? the cramps and metallic taste is from the last 4 days. both sides of my lower belly have cramps. can anyone help me out????

im have the same questions you do, im am 20 years old, and in a very amazing relationship. i was suppose to get my period on the 25th of march and i had all the normal symptoms except after my period being 2 days late, the cramps began to dull and i only bled slightly, it was kind of pink and brownish, looked almost like discharge. Now its march 31st and i have slight, wired annoying cramps and this thick brownish blood that is only visible when i wipe and some slight spotting once in a while. but i also have been unusally tired, and had mood swings, but im confused becuase it seems like im about to get my period any second and really heavy, having a baby seems to good to be true... but i believe it is to early to take a test...

Good luck, if i find anything out, ill let you know because im looking for answers just as you are... i hope your pregnant!

I have been experiencing the same problems, I have searched online everywhere with no help... I was reading your post and wondered if any of you came up preg. I have missed my period this month and had some cramps on the lower left side on and off. Felt really tired and want to sleep all the time. I took a pregnancy test tha came back negative, but I know somethingis really wrong. I have had tenderness in my boobs and now when I wipe I have noticed an almost see through pale red color and on my pad there was a light brown color the size of a pea. I know I am going to call my doctor tom. but this is driving me crazy... I want to know, am I preg.? :-)

Im having the same same problem.. it has been going on for about two weeks now.. i was suppose to be on my period but still am not on.. i have really bad cramps.. no tenderness or nausia (other then getting sick twice) im bloated.. not constipated.. i have head aches.. but i smoke cigs and it only seems to happen when i smoke one... my bf pulled out.. but could pre cum still get me prego... could i be prego.. i havent taken a test yet.. im kinda scared :'(

omg i am having the same problems, i have been coming on my period 2 times for the last couple months and they are lasting forever, now this month the second timei came on it was brow mucusey looking stuff then it got thicker, i am was a smoker and smoking makes me sick now so i quit and iv been haveing headachs vomiting the whole 9 yards,,, i took a pregnantcy test and it came out negative...am i pregnant?

i've been with my boyfriend for four years now and have always used the "pull out" method....I'm 3 days late and today i had light brown spotting. This is very unlike me. I have never been late. always every 28 days. I taken a pregnancy test today and it was negative. is there a possibility i could be pregnant?

I went through the same thing. Always a 28 day cycle then I had a late period followed by two days of reddish spotting. I took two pregnancy tests and both were negative so I thought nothing of it but when I missed my next period I took another test and it was positive. I'm ten weeks pregnant and I was four weeks and five weeks when I took the first two tests.

i so need help too. i have been dealing with all the pregnant symptoms for a few months now . I had a tubal done five and a half years ago and now with the symptoms I still have my menstrual but still 8 days or so late. but before it comes the past two months I have had this pink spot for two days then comes borwn discharge always before and after my period. last month the discharge lasted all month. scared for my life. I have four children and four c- sections with that i think i would know if i was pregnant but the pregnancy tests show negative. I also had stomache pain when i stand up straight for a while. had to sit for awhile . now my breast leak clear stuff not much but alittle. :'(

I took a hpt 4 days after missed period. faint positive, darkened a little after a few minutes, but still faint. Took another 2 hours later, 2 negative tests since then. I noticed some mild cramping and now a dark brown discharge. It's really thick and smells bad. Could that be my period finally coming, or implantation bleeding?

I have been having this brown discharge for the past three to four days now, and I can't even remember the last period I had it's been a while. Could I be pregnant? I have a one and a half yr old son, & when I got pregnant with him it was sort of the same thing. But I didn't have a period at all then either. My husband and I were trying to conceive, but I just got off of the depo shot. Could there still be a possibility that I'm having implantation bleeding. I got my last shot in December 2009 I believe and you only get them every 3 months...so I really don't know what to expect. I'm hoping I am but I don't know... %-)

me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. i am 5 days late and am experiencing light cramping. i also have a thick brown discharge when i wipe and a couple spots on my panty liner. i took a pregnancy test but it was negative. i have never been pregnant before so i dont really know what is going on.. could i be pregnant?? any advise would be greatly appreciated!