Hi I am 17 nearly 18 now and i am still barely 5"7. My voice is still quite high and i have little to no hair at all. Some on my legs and i have pubic hair but my penis is still 1 inch soft and 2 and a bit hard and my testicles are still small. I have been to the endocrinologist and all they said was to wait and i have been but nothing is happening. This is obviously very emotional and socially frustrating. What do i do?

Hey there jhan I'm very sorry to hear about your issue.... I know how hard it can be to feel like you are not developing.  About how big are your testicles? And are they close to the same size or is one much bigger or smaller than the other?  Have you ever ejaculated through masturbation or had a nocturnal emission (wet dream)?

same size and i do ejaculate but its not much at all

What color is your semen? What does it feel like when it comes out and do you loose your erection afterwards ? How long have you been able to ejaculate for?

Do you have any armpit hair?

clear at first but then a bit creamy. I do climax yeah and yeah it goes away, about a year
nope

Have you ever had your hormone levels checked such as testosterone LH FSH GnRH ? You should be going through more puberty by now....

Yep have had them checked and they said to just wait and that was over 2 years ago.

I would definatly e going back u should have been farther into puberty by now -Biomajor