I'm 14 and 5"0 tall. I have small white hairs on the base of my penis. I have not armpit hair or anything else. I can jack off but only some clear stuff comes out. Is everything okay with me. My penis is only 4.3 inches long?

Hey random everything is fine. You are definatly in puberty but everyone develops at their own speed I never go a low voice until between my freshman and sophomore year and no sign of armpit hair until jr in high school.  You are totally normal and have nothing to worry about.... Hope this helps

Thank you very much this helps a lot. Knowing I'm in puberty. How long do u think until I get darker pubic hairs?

It depends on your genetics sonit is hard to tell..... When did you first start puberty ? What color is the hair on your head? How much pubic hair do you have?

My hair on my head is blonde. I have a lot of tiny hairs around the base? I'm not sure when I started puberty

Your pubic hair will darken to a light brown to brownish color it's hard to say exactly when but probably start within the next year. Have you noticed this hair by your penis for over a year?

Yes I have

Ok it shouldn't be too long. Do y have any other signs of puberty?

Not really it sucks

How big are your testicles? Does your voice ever crack? Do you have any leg hair? At least you can ejaculate... There are lots if kids your age and older that can not

My voice does crack. I have a lot of white hairs on my legs. I'm guessing my testicles are like a grape and a half

Well sounds like things are going well and you are developing normally.... I know things are hard sometimes becausenitbfeels like everyone is so much more mature than you but things will catch up

Thank you I hope things do catch up quick.

You're welcome it should be it may take a bit... I got pubic hair around 7th grade but still had a high voice until between freshman and sophomore year and didn't any traces of armpit hair until jr year. Imagin how frustating it was to have freshman and jr high kids looking more mature than me

Yeah I'm sorry man. I'm just a lot shorter and higher voice than everyone and pubic hairs I can barely see