My son is already 14 and there is no since of puberty jet. He is still like a little boy, hairless, his testicles and penis is the same size as it was. I am very worried. Is this delayed puberty? What I should do about him. I am afraid of possible problems that could occur. Does he need the therapy? Please, help me with this!

You are right, when symptoms of puberty do not appear by age 14 for boys it is called delayed. You should take him to see a doctor because treatment of delayed puberty depends on the cause of problem. As you wrote he has all the symptoms, no pubic hair, nor increasing of the genitals. I know a girl who was in delayed puberty. She solved her problems with hormone therapy which stimulated the development of secondary sexual characteristics, but she was diagnosed first by professional. If it is treated properly process of puberty will occur normally. Take care.

delayed onset puberty is not something to be worried about... though for boys puberty usually starts from ages 10-15. Some don't start until even later. I'd highly recommend against hormone therapy (which doctors will always recommend) unless there is a more serious underlying problem. (i.e. klinefelter syndrome) I myself was delayed as well... I didn't start puberty until age 16, at which point I grew from 5'3" to 6'2" in around a year, everything grew in proportion, and turned out normal. Now I'm a 6'2", 230LB personal trainer, and quite healthy.

I say don't sweat it just yet.

Hello ma'am. I don't think that you should be that much worried about your son's issue. I'm saying this because I've gone through a similar experience, and I advise you not to do anything, not to spend your money on specialists and that kind of stuff, because it will eventually come on it's own. Your son has already hit puberty. It's just a matter of time when he'll start growing pubic hair and other male characteristics. Just be patient and try to encourage your kid, not to scare him because you will only make him feel uncomfortable and he could potentially develop low self-esteem. 

i am 15 years old i havent hit puberty yet and there is no signs of it. im 5'6 and 170 pounds is there any solutions of hitting puberty faster!

Hello
I am 17 years old and I have not experienced puberty yet.
I just want to know whether I am a late bloomer or if there is something wrong with me.

I have course hair at the base of my penis and several straight ones on my penis itself. I'm about 4 inches on the penis and my scrotum is around 2inches long. My voice has not cracked at all and I have barely any facial and armpit hair. An inch of my penis before the head is reddish. I am around 5 foot 1 inches and am a bit overweight although I am putting on muscles and losing the weight rather well lately but that's only because I've started working out.

Both my parents hit puberty at a normal age although my grandfather does have diabetes. Going to a doctor is not an option to me as I am too embarrassed to seek help. These kinds of forums are good because I can stay autonomous. I have several other questions.

1. If I am going through late puberty, what tanner stage am I in.
2. How long will it take for my voice to crack (approx.)?
3. Will I be able to look like a man in my senior graduation photos?

Whoever answers these questions then thank you. Being my size at this age is very very embarrassing. It hurts the most when most people compare me to ninth graders, no one should go through this. It's not that I have no self esteem, but I find it hard to be physical around women. I'm very self-conscious about my penis size also. If it is 4inches now, how long will it be when I fully mature (if i do).

Thanks again

all of you 15 - 17 something’s...

it sounds like you have all entered puberty, it can be very slow moving. Sorry to say it but it takes time. Your penis size will never be what you hoped it will be and there is no good standard to what size you should be. A good point was made once about the average penis size, most of the time men don’t get officially measured for a penis size survey unless they think they are at or above what they have been told is average... meaning there are a lot of people out there who are smaller then 5. something inches erect (its not 6in), if you think your a small guy "small penis" then who wants to have it measured... If your worried about the amount of your hair and you have seen other friends who seem very hairy keep in mind you may never be that hairy you may not want to be... you will have hair but it may be less thick then what you have seen so far. Feel free to ask a few other questions.

hi im 16 and ive had all the puberty "symptoms" (pubic hair, deeper voice, etc) yet my penis and testes have not grown in size that much
is this normal? or should i just wait a bit longer

:$

Hello, I'm 19 years old, and in a couple of weeks I will be 20, and yet I have no signs of puberty at all. People say I look like I'm 14. I'm 5'7 and 200 lbs.

I have no facial or pubic hair, and my penis size is still the same since I was a small kid.

Does anyone know what's going on? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Along with the other guest, i am having the similar problems. I am 19, have no facial hair, and look like i am about 15-16 years old. I do, have pubic hair, armpit hair, and my voice has gotten a little deeper. My penis has grown a little bit. Am i going through delayed puberty?

The first thing every single one of you should do is talk to your parents.
I know ,I know OMG this is so embarrassing what am i going to say etc etc.Tell them the truth
If you have something a little more serious then just delayed puberty well then you need to
go to a doctor and he can tell you whether to wait a year or two keep monitoring the situation
or as it was in my case to start hormone therapy. If the doctor, you ,and your parents
decide that thats what to start doing then here is whatt you can look forward to
1: Injection or Patch or Pills or Gel, (I decided gel as it seemed the least
painful and something no one would notice.)
2.Visits to your doctor to see your progress (weird... creepy...weird)
3.Changes in mood,appetite,sleep patterns, irritability(UGHH its like Hell)
4.Hopefully changes in your body, body hair voice changing etc etc

Now I made a decision when i turned 19 at the time i was 17 when i started,
I stopped using them there was no point the only things i ever experienced where crazy mood swings ,
and my hairless tummy was sprouting peach fuzz where the
gel was being applied ...

I am
21
6'3"
165lb
No Facial Hair
No Armpit hair
Very little pubic hair
No Voice change
Very little hair anywhere, if any its tiny and blond (I Have very deep brown hair on my head)

I'm 22 and I still look like I'm turning thirteen. My penis is only about 1 inch long and I only have soft, blond hairs in my legs. My voice has always been fairly deep but now there are people who sound like the man they are becoming. I'm starting to become self-conscious around girls and the like.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!

i know you probably hear this loads but just give it time

i just turned 15 and am only just starting

i was becoming anxious aswell

it will all come in good time

if no signs appear in the next 6-8 months see a doctor

I'm currently 16, 17 in a month or so. My penis is about 6/7 inches when erect. I was wondering what the normal size is for a non erect penis, it doesn't seem much bigger than it did before i hit puberty.

Dear all
im 14 and 1 mounth now i hardly have any hair on my legs, no armpit hair, no pubic or facial hair. my penis is only 3 inches while erect my voice is high pitched and when i meet new people they think im 11 or 12 when will i hit puberty and can i make it happen faster