I am nearly 15 and I don't think I've hit puberty. It really pisses me off. I am an athlete who get made fun of all the time for being so scrawny. I don't get it, I work out and lift weights all the time. But nothing ever happens. And I'm the only one who still takes showers with shorts on after practice. I have to do this because my penis is only about 4 inches. All though I have quite abut of pubs hair I still have slot less than the others kids and my penis is alot smaller than everybody elses so I do this to save embarrassment. I am 6 feet already and my dad is 6 foot 2. And my mom is 5 foot 8. I Hav to pretend i have a deep voice when really its High and There's a little bit of armpit hair but I real want to grow more in the penis area. Please help! Can I hit pubertyy faster?

Hey man. You shouldn't be affected by that at all. I know that it can be embarrassing at the moment, guys could make fun of you, but you need to know that you've hit puberty and that it takes a certain amount of time for your body to mature into a man. There is no rushing the process, you can't force it. It's a good thing that you're working out, but you will not speed up the process by working out. Just relax, give yourself a couple of years, and I can guarantee you that you will not recognize yourself.

Give up. Obviously you are aggresive and competitive. Both are signs of increased testosterone. You will probably always have a four inch penis when flacid. Watch some porn. Those guys arent much bigger when the film starts. Also...  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

gt34567, your body will reach that point when it is time for it to. Some people are late bloomers.

Sorry their isn't really nothing to help you go puberty faster. you just have to wait till the time comes.

dont worry you have hit puberty but you still have to go though a couple more stages until it is over and its been a year sice you posted that so you probably already of hit puberty by the time i post this.

Um sense everyone is getting it out can some body tell me what u should do I know I'm 13 and but I look at my penis and u won't believe how small it is.it's crazy even when I'm hard it is so small I don't know if I should be emmberased or not to be

To be or not to be, that is the question. Answer: not to be. Don't just look at it, play with it. That's what it's for. Some boys think playing with it will make it grow. It won't -- but it will help to pass the time until it starts growing on its own.

Im 13 and i think iv hit puberty, my penis is about 3.5-4.5 inches i think. Iv got no armpet hair but got pubes, not as many as my mates thou, and i think i can ejeculate but the smallest bit comes out, is that normal for my age??

Hi Guestfam
You have nothing to worry about you are in the early stages of puberty and it sounds like you are developing just as you should be.
Your size is good for your age and some of your friends may have a little more hair but there are probably many of your classmates that are well behind you.
So everything is good your development and body changes are perfectly normal and right on track for being 13.

dude has a small penis im almost 13 and i got 5 inches

you actually might have hit it because 4 inches is pretty large and the facts that you have pubes

Ur freaking 13 of course ur like that and ur ejakulation gets more intense around the age of 15-16

Is 7 inch a good size for a 13 year old?

Look guys nothing to worry about im 14 my ejaculation has increased more and guys just you will hit it guys and 7 inch well probs