SO I'm 14 (15 in May) and I still haven't hit the main signs of puberty (arm hair, leg hair, armpit hair, not hair around my penis) my voice has't deepened it's still high pitched and my penis is still really small (around 1.5' when flaccid and 2.5' when erect) kids at my school laugh at me because of my high voice and lack of body hair! I really hate being the only boy in my year who hasn't got a deeper voice or a 'big penis' is there anything I can do to induce it like eat certain things, vitamins? I haven't visited the doctors because im to embarrassed  Can anyone help me, is there something wrong with me?

Hi you are a late bloomer try and Chill , it will happen all at once , your penis will be ok you will grow Enjoy your teens   :-|

Hey 14, did I understand you to say. You have pubic hair? When did it start?

Hey, I'm 14 too. I've had pubic hair at the base of my penis for 2 years. It hasn't grown any. I have no hair on my testicles. I have a little armpit hair. And when I masturbate. No semen comes out. Nothing comes out. It's really embarrassing.

same thing is happening to mee ur not alone!?

Same here guys your definitely not alone 

Mee tooooo .... Why I won't this happen already! Your not alone

Hey I'm 14 and I have pubic, armpit, arm, and leg hair my voice has changed dramatically but my penis is still the lets say elementary size and my balls haven't dropped either and I'm becoming a little worried. I wa wondering if it would happen soon or am I going to have to wait because my girlfriend has been throwing signs an I wasn't to be ready but my body isn't. Any advice?

14 is a bit early to have sex,but if you both wants it, its nothing wrong by having sex.Don't focus on size and balls. It will be okey,some are a little late with puberty,thats normal.No matter how long or thin your penis is,her vagina will fit your penis. That way you both will get orgasm.Maybe you will cum very fast the first times,but take 15 minutes break, and then have sex until she comes too.
I guess you havent got sperm yet?If you shall have sex without condoms, so remember that the sperm can suddenly be produced,so I will advice you to use condoms.

That surprises me. Usually puberty begins with emission. The other signs (hair, deeper voice) usually come afterward. But there's no point to being embarrassed. Everything will come in good time.