I'm a 13 year old male, turning 14 in a month, and was wondering if i hit puberty yet.
My voice hasn't changed, and I'm pretty short (5 foot 4) and have no armpit hair or pubes. My penis is still pretty small too. The only reason is that when I masturbate, a little clear liquid comes out.

Thanks

hey nibuoy,

it doesnt sound like you have quite hit puberty or if you have you are in the very early stages (which is totaly normal) you are well within the range of puberty so there is nothing to be concerned with. you will be hitting puberty soon though. i cant give any exact dates but it shouldnt be too much longer before you start noticing some pubic hair. right now are your testicles any larger than they use to be? also do you have any light colored soft thin hair around your pubic area?

Happy almost birthday!!!!

I'm with Biomajor - you are ALMOST there! How long have you been masturbating? I think if that is something fairly new for you - that those urges are telling you that puberty is just about to hit!

Good luck!

i haven't hit puberty either and im 14 with pubic hair so how close am i?

shriysa,

you HAVE HIT PUBERTY!!!!!

the fact that you have pubic hair meand you are in puberty. what other charactoristics do youhave? underarm hair, abdominal or leg hair? has your voice lowered? all of these happen durring differnt stages of puberty.

I am 14 with a few pubes, little leg hair, and when I masturbate a clear liquid drips out. Am I in puberty and what is the liquid?

Hey jensen, you are in the early stages of puberty congradulations.... as for the liquid. It could be pre-ejaculate (precum) or semen. What does your body feel.like when it comes out. And does your erection go down after it comes out? Thanks.

yes
i do

I don't have pupe hairs but I have long blond hairs. My voice seas squeaks am my balls an armpits always itch have I hit puberty?

Hey Nah dawg,

where are the long blond hairs at? what color hair is on your head? how old are you?  it sounds like you are probably just starting to go through puberty.

Have I hit puberty just turned 12 I have pubacare

If you have pubic hair then yet you have hit puberty

No, you haven't. You can hit it even in your late teens and be perfectly normal, usually at about the same age as your dad.

I have pubic hair and no armpit hair. Also no chest hair. I'm 13 and my voice is cracking. My balls are about 1.5inches long. Have I or am I going through puberty?

Hey john you are in the middle of puberty if you have any other questions or concerns just ask