I am turning 14 this month, and i have recently ejaculated for the first time. i am 5"1 and have only a few, short pubes. i have no armpit hairs or an adams apple. i show no signs of puberty, but have produced sperm. what is wrong?

Hey man. Listen, you are still a young boy, and you have briefly entered the puberty. You need to hold on for a bit, be patient and give your body some time to mature. You will gain facial and pubic hair in no time. Those things aren't signs of anything. As far as I'm concerned, your puberty is okay. You'll soon gain on height and weight, muscles will start showing up, puberty sex and all that. So, there is basically nothing to be worried about, I just strongly advise you to wait and give your body time and it will be alright.

Hi there dude. Happy birthday (almost). AND - congratulations on your 1st ejaculation!

Guess what? You do have signs of puberty. You mentioned you have a few pubic hairs...so puberty has started for you! You're ejaculating when you didn't before when you masturbate - that is another big sign that puberty is well underway. If have that little pubic hair than you are very early into puberty still - so you have A LOT of those other changes to look forward to over the next several months and years.

No rush my friend...you are perfect as you are...and nothing at all is wrong. Everyone goes through puberty differently - and what are describing is actually perfect for your age!

Good luck - and have fun!

No, theres nothing wrong "TheEagle1345" you have just developed a little earlier than your friends have!

Your 100% normal, as are your friends too! :-)

This is completely normal. This happens to most people before they hit puberty. It happens to everyone but at different times.

Im 13 and i have just ejaculated for the first time tonight, i have testical hairs, but no armpit hair and the size of my penis is still the same, what is wrong?

It doesn't sound like anything is wrong dude.  Congratulations!  You should be proud that you are growing up and ejaculated for the 1st time.  

I am 13 and I have pubic hair and armpit hair but I have not had sperm yet when I masterbate is there something wrong

Nope. There is nothing wrong. It's a normal part of puberty for things to happen in different orders. At 13, it would still be in the normal range for you to not be able to make semen. Do you know that you are having an orgasm? Ive heard of boys stopping too soon when they are first starting out. If you're having a orgasm for sure...then you just have to wait for your body to be ready. There's nothing you can do to speed it up...but know that it's ok and you are normal.

There's certainly nothing wrong, enjoy the changes as you get older.

I just answered similar questions here if you want to check it.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/help_with_masturbation_t272989.html#1010430

i am 13 i have arm pit hair and i ejaculate

That's also normal. There is a wide range of normal at your age!

i am 11 and i have been wondering if i have hit puberty yet because i have blond pubes and when i masterbate i have a clear liqued and i was wondering what it is can any one tell me> Thx for any answer%-)

I am 15 and I have hair but it don't seem like I have it puberty because I still get a boner when I think of some hot and I sperm in less then 3 minutes

Ok guest, let's get things straight. What you claim just doesn't work. Do you have pubic hair and if so when did it start?