I'm 13 and have about 1.5in penis and about 2.5 when erect.i have small blonde hairs on my balls and over my penis and I have no armpit hair. I'm really scared that my penis will never grow and that I won't hit puberty

Ur penis size seems normal 2.5 inch when erect is minimum size of penis needed .so u dont worry u will be fine

When will I hit puberty

Normal Length for a 13 to 14 year old Boy

Length
Around 1.5'' to 2'' flaccid (non erect) (4 - 5

cm)
Before puberty, between 2'' and 4'' (erect) (5 - 10 cm).

During your puberty growth spurt, maybe 4'' - 5'' (10 - 13 cm).

It will keep growing through puberty and until

you are 19 to 20-years-old.

Circumference (around)

Around 2.9'' (7.6 cm)

You Are About Normal. Can you Make any semen or have you had a Wet Dream.
you are at the vary start of puberty and the Penis is the first thing to Start Growing
good day
j-save

Hi dear Slava, don´t worry please, your penis is so normal, that´s a normal size for your age. I guess you will hit puberty about 4 or 5 years more. Play sports, help your mom at home, enjoy your childhood age, enjoy your parents and brothers . Do you like to masturbate or not?

I have the same problem and am also 13! I feel my penis is smaller than normal! I just hope puberty helps because I'm already stressed

Health Guru
What size do you call normal? At your age penis size can be any where from 1 inch to around 4 inches maybe a little more, the average adult penis size is only 5.5 inches and what you hear about woman liking a long penis is wrong because most find that any longer than 6 inches can cause them considerable pain during energetic sex, a penis that has a thick girth and only 5 inches will give considerably more pleasure if used right.

Nah you perfectly normal

Same. I'm 14 and a half and mine is about an inch and a half. Still haven't noticed any other puberty signs tho. When do u think it will grow?

Hi I have the same problem and I do masturbate but I can't ejaculate

Ur too young so cum wouldn't come out. Musterbating is the best though.

i'm 14 and i still can't ejaculate i'm scared that my penis won't grow my penis is 1.5 inches not erect 2.2 inches when erect will it ever grow or will i have a small penis?

im 13 and my penis is 1.5 inches flacid and 3 inches erected I still didn't ejeculate and dont have that much of hair on my balls and over my penis. is it normal?

Hi Guest
Nothing to worry about your size is just fine for your age.
You have started puberty and are developing just as you should be.
Not being able to ejaculate is common in early puberty it will happen soon enough.