I am 16 years old around 6ft, I have pubic hair pretty much all over my body I have a lot under my armpits , legs and just starting to get facial hair on my chin(I’ve always had abit of a moustache)I am starting to get very worried as I can’t cum, I masturbate pretty much every day. I have only really cummed once and the littlest bit of white cum came out.   

I really need someone to reply as I’m starting to get worried, as I started puberty about 2 years ago.

please reply ASAP

hey there, if you have this many signs of puberty I would guess you probably started puberty more than 2 years ago..... as for not being able to ejaculate, how have you tried? have you ever had sex or masturbated or watched porn.?  have you ever had a wet dream where you wake up and your underwear or sheets are wet and sticky?

Hiya, I’ve never had sex but im with someone which I want to have it soon. I have masturbated with and without porn, pretty much every time I get a slight bit of Precum that comes out

Hey so when this precum comes out what does it look and feel like? Do you ever get a ticklish throbbing or pulsating feeling in your penis and pelvic floor (area between your butt and testicles? What makes you stop masturbating before you ejaculate?

Also have you ever gotten a nocturnal emission

I beilive it’s me organisming as it feels nice but it makes me want to stop, my penis throbs abit afterwards but it does in my pelvic area. What is a nocturnal emission??

I’ve just read about a nocturnal emission, is it just a wet dream, no I have never had one

So are you able to make pre-cum when you get excited ? After you have an orgasm does your penis go flaccid? Also after you orgasm and go pee does your urine look cloudy

Yess but it just seems to dribble out and yeah but it doesn’t go flaccid straight away and no not really

so your pre-cum dribbles out after you have been aroused/masturbating for a while before you orgasm?

I asked about cloudy urine to try and rule out retrograde ejaculation (when your semen ejaculates into your bladder instead of out of your penis.

do you get any pain when you ejaculate. do you have pain in your testicle or penis?
When you pee does it flow out normally and with some force

Yes my pre cum dribbles out but I could be after the sensational feeling(orgasm)
There isn’t any pain after I masturbate but sometimes it can ache my testicles a little bit.
Yes I neeed a wee pretty much every time after I masturbate, but it comes out just like normal

Hmmmm so is this precum clear or cloudy? From your description it sounds like you should plenty developed to produce semen... when is then next time you are suppose to go to the doctors for a physical?

IT is clear but I have cummed once before, I’m not sure but do you think I should go to my local doctor?

Ok so if it's clear it sounds like it is probably precut. When you say you came once before. What was that like? What did the liquid look like and how did it feel when it came out? What were you doing when you came?