Am I going through puberty? (M, 16, 5'8)

I'm 16, I'll be 17 in March and I don't think I've hit puberty fast enough. 

I have some underarm hair and plenty of public hair but that's about it. I've had hair on my arms since I was 13, and I've just began growing hair on my stomach. Hair on my legs has recently begun also. I'm 5'8 by the way.

My voice had just recently begun getting slightly deeper, but not very much. I can see a little facial hair if I look in the mirror, but it's not visible otherwise.

My testicles have not "dropped", they don't hang. My penis is about 2.25 inches flaccid and about 3.75 inches erect. But not girthy at all. When I ejaculate, my semen is white-ish but there's not much of it and it doesn't shoot.

Is my puberty just beginning or should I be worried? Thanks in advance.

Hey there you are definatly in puberty and everything's seems normal to me..... are you over weight at all?  How big are your testicles?   As fornyour semen everyone is different. Some peoples is very thick and white and others are more clearish white or yellowish and more watery.   Some people shoot semen others dribble.   You can try shooting and clenching and releasing your pelvic muscles similar to stopping yourself from peeing.  And for volume the average amount of semen in an ejaculation is only 5ml about 1 teaspoon.  Typically people make more semen the more aroused they are ornthe longer they are aroused for.  Also if they drink lots of water and have not ejaculated or a few days.

Yes, I am overweight. May that have something to do with it?

Hey there being overweight definitely can affect penis size it does not necessarily make it small but fat builds up around the pubic area making your penis look shorter than it is especially when flaccid. When you measured your penis did you push in on the fat on either side of your penis towards your body to flatten it out?

No. I just measured what was there. Thank you!

You're welcome. Remeasure your erect and flaccid length and girth and let me know.