hi, im a 15 year old male and i havent hit puberty yet. my penis is very small and im very embarassed of it. i would like to have sex but i would embarass myself because of my penis size...what is wrong?

Hey Jacob. I don't think that you haven't entered puberty yet, because that could be only a consequence of delayed puberty. Are you practicing puberty sex? You shouldn't be embarrassed about anything. It's quite often and normal. What you need to do is to give your body some time, and try not to stress about your issue, because it's only natural to come in time, so in a couple of years, you will see the difference, and you will see the results. Your penis size might not increase largely, but that's nothing to be ashamed of. Give your body some time.

Nothing. People hit puberty at different ages. You're just a late sprouter. Look for it in the next year or so.

Puberty happens and different times for everyone, but lets be clear of the first signs because chances are you have started and its just penis size/growth that is the problem.

The first signs of puberty can vary but one of the definate one is the appearance of pubic hair at the base of your penis starting off thin, straight and colour can be from blonde/white, light brown to black, your penis will grow bigger during puberty from when you were a child, maybe not by much but theres likely to be a change. you will start getting erections for no reason and many other things too. if you havent had any of these signs by 16, then perhaps a trip to the doc just to make sure everything is ok, and if not somthing can be done to help you out.

Any more questions dont hesitate to post.

maybe you smoke? or your parents smoked while you were in the womb

that can stunt a lot of growth.. a friend of mine is up to my waist.. she started smoking when she was 13 and her mother smoked when she was in the womb..

im 16 andi havnt hit puberty all the way i have alot of pubic hair and i just shaved it all my penis is still small and i get random erections alot! and i got a mini mustache i just shaved does that mean my penis size will start growing sometime in the few months?/

I kno how u feel im 16 and have the same thing

i am 15 and i am 5"2' and my penis is not mature yet. I have pubic that that is dark and curled but not fully matured, like it is still in the lower part of the pubic area. My voice is still high and all my friends have started or been through it. i feel like it will never happen. I feel left out because all of my friends talk about having sex and stuff and I'm too embarrassed because of my penis size. Tell me what I should do.

I think i might have a problem im 16 now. I have hit puberty, im just as tall as all othe rboys my age, my voce has cracked, i have facial and pubic hair (Thick) but my penis and testicles are tiny. Im not exaturating ive been at this stage of puberty for about 2 years. My penis is only about 3cm un-erect and only about 2 inches erect it hadnt grown ever its like a 5yr olds. Is there anything wrong with me i will not see a doctor im simply to embarrised. Please help will i be like this forever

o.O exercise will bring on puberty too.. so if you start swimming or jogging.. some sort of cardio.. that prompts the body to move to the next stage. 

i am 13
14 this year
i have a bit of hair around my penis and a tiny bit on my chest

and i don't think im going through it because im not getting any taller and my penis looks the same size as when i was 11

wats rong with me

I didnt hit until 19.. but now im almost 30 and look like im 21. So it actually works out really well.. We are made to be young longer and theres nothing wrong with that.. Aging sux. Some kids look like they are 30 years old.. that sucks for them.. they brag about being all hairy, but they will be jealose later for not having their youth.

im 16 too, i have hair around my penis and a mustache im taller then most of my friends but im also afraid to see a doctor..also it sucks cause i want to join the football team but im to embarrased to join cause of its size(taking showers around them) any more tips you guys have?

Nothings ring wit u.... Everything will happen in due course - u just gotta notice the little things that keep changing..... Erections, nipple size, ejaculation etc....

yeah just look at the answers people have given you and I'm sure you can tell that people hit puberty at different ages :-D