I have been taking lexapro for 4 weeks and have lost 15lbs. Mood and depression so much better. Every one is different. I think if the pill is causes hungry reach for healthy choices. Dont let you body get hungry and drink plenty of water. I'm in control of my mind again and feel so much better. Good luck

Not me this is going on two years andI am still losing on Lexapro and I don't really have an appetite. I eat maybe one meal a day and 4 cups of coffee.

When i started i was 97 pounds i was on 20mg lexapro for 2 months and was down to 87 pounds so he dropped me down to 10mg been on it a few days so far no appetite still.it has cured my panic disorder and depression but the weight losss scares me.

I had one day of strange out of body feelings like i was there but i wasnt other than that im just having to much weight loss they say it gets better in about 4 months of taking it. I hope so i need to gain weight bad.

Take it at night.i was given a low dose of adderall cause it made me so tired didnt feel like moving

I been on it almost 3 months still losing weight.im down to 87 pounds thats not a healthy weight scares me.

Get to a doctor ASAP!

I Take KALONOPIN to help with sleeping I take 20 mg lexapro and .5 KALONOPIN at bed time.

I know this is an old thread but thought it's important to help others. I fell into depression after losing family members in a car accident. It was affecting my family life and work, even though hesitant of taking any drug I started taking 5mg. I immediately saw changes in negative thoughts and anxiety. I lost about 5 pounds the first 2 weeks,my emotional eating was all but gone. After a month I started taking 10mg, the drug for me helped tremendously but I also met with my psychologist every week to help get things off my chest. Hope this helps and stay strong! Things do get better.

Hi. How you u doing

I’ve been taking lexapro for two weeks now and have lost 10 pounds. I’m not starving myself but my appetite has been completely gone and when I am hungry nothing sounds good. i have been excercising too but i would exercise everyday before i was on it anyways. I am 17.