Low Testosterone Causes
1. Injury, infection, or loss of the testicles.
2. Chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer.
3. Genetic abnormalities such as Klinefelter's Syndrome (extra X chromosome).
4. Hemochromatosis (too much iron in the body).
5. Dysfunction of the pituitary gland (a gland in the brain that produces many important hormones).
6. Inflammatory diseases such as sarcoidosis (a condition that causes inflammation of the lungs).
7. Medications, especially hormones used to treat prostate cancer and corticosteroid drugs.
8. Chronic illness.
9. Chronic kidney failure.
10. Liver cirrhosis.
13. Obesity (especially abdominal).
1.Testosterone replacement theory
2.Intramuscular injections, generally every two or three weeks
3.Testosterone patch worn either on the body or on the scrotum (the sac that contains the testicles)
5.Mucoadhesive material applied above the teeth twice a day
7.Long-acting subcutaneous implant
8.Testosterone stick (apply like underarm deodorant)
I hope this information is helpful.....;-)