What are symptoms of low testosterone levels in women. For the last several years, my blood reports indicate very, very low levels and I am interested if this is a concern and what affect does that have on my body.

Well testosterone is a male sex hormone, but women produce it too, along with estrogen which is female sex hormone. Ovaries do produce testosterone but in really small quantities. Sometimes testosterone is given to women with low sex drive. When women enter in the menopause age the levels of testosterone are lowered and some studies show that that testosterone treatment help women with their sex drive after the menopause. Are you in your menopause? Is this the reason for you low levels of testosterone?

However if you have breast or uterine cancer you will not be able to receive the testosterone therapy. So any testosterone therapy should be supervised by a doctor, to avoid any possible side effects.

Good luck