I got CVD last year. My doctor said that is very common thing and that I shouldn’t worry. He also said that now I need to take more care of myself. I am overweight and I understand that I need to get down some of it. I didn’t exercise for years and I don’t know how to manage this. I don’t want to take any diet pills or some drugs that will cause me severe side effects. Is it possible that low testosterone levels caused me all this trouble?

It is proved that men get CVD more often than women. Main cause is low testosterone levels. The risk of stroke is increased with lower testosterone levels and you should do some precautions. You should consider losing your weight immediately and start watch what you are eating. Those people with testosterone deficiency obviously go through physical changes that are quite similar to those of the aging process. If you look you will see that your muscle mass decreased. You probably felt loss of appetite and impaired memory. Maybe you should think over about hormone treatment. Men who went through this treatment increased their energy and well-being. They also decreased irritability, sadness and nervousness. In the other hand, you should know that low testosterone levels are linked with high levels of insulin and higher blood pressure. I hope you will adjust to your condition very fast and won’t feel like you having any problems.