Hi I am a 13 ur old boy almost 14 I masterbate and I enjy it but sometimes it hurts well today I masterbated and sticky stuff came out of my penis and it hurt really bad I think it was cum but I didn't control it sometimes it hurts to masterbate as soon as my penis gets hard. Also I am turned on all the time and all I think about is having sex with another girl and I'm only 13 and my penis hasn't even started growin yet so please answer my questions

Hi Kaching,

The sticky stuff that came out when you masturbated today was most likely cum.

What hurts? Is it your penis or something else?

People find the feeling of orgasm/ejaculation to be different. Some think of it as pleasurable, but not everyone. It can be a pretty weird feeling? I think that once you get used to the feeling you'll enjoy it.

If it's your penis, are you circumcised? Does it hurt from the foreskin being tight? Do you use lube?

You probably won't "control it" at your age. Give it time.

You're turned on due to the hormones that are doing this to your body. It's normal.

Your penis will start to grow soon. Don't worry about it though OK.

Hope that answers your questions. Let us know if it doesn't. Good luck.

Yes my penis hurts and the fluid was clear and sticky and not much came out my penis hurt at the bottom and I was circumsized all I used during masterbation was my hands and my underwear (feels good on my penis when I masterbate) so yeah I enjoy masterbating and it feels good but once my penis gets too hard it starts to hurt and it hurt when the fluid came out

Not sure why it hurts, but give masterbating a break for a couple of days and see if it hurts in a week or so.

Hi, I am 29 yr old and not married yet. Some weeks back, while masterbating i tried to bend my pennis down when it was in errect position, i got some knuckle sound (as we get when we bend our fingures) and i got some pain... latter i find my pennis does not get errect as before and i am afraid if some nerve got broke.. some one pls answer my question..

Hi Akalvan,

You may have fractured your penis. There is no bone in it but there are chambers that fill with blood. Usually it hurts like h*ll. It is considered an emergency.

Did your penis appear "bruised" after this happened?

You need to see a urologist ASAP.

Good luck, keep us posted!

Well if you heard a sound popping down there, then you might have injured your self in some kind of way. And you should go and see a doctor.
Like medic-Dan said there is no bone there, so you can not break it. When you have an erection your penis is filled with blood (it gets hard this way).
Have you found out what this could be? Did you see a doctor?