hey im 13 and a girl!!!!

well i posted another one on masterbating but i was wondering, what id do now is i rub my clit in circular motions and and grab my clit with 2 fingers and i rub it that gives me small orgasms but i want to know if there is any other way without sticking anything up to get bigger orgasms and i tried the shower thing to masterbate but i didnt get any feeling. so my main questions are is there any way to get bigger orgasms without sticking anything up and and how can i get the BIGGEST orgasms from it!!! oh and is it normal to masterbate 3-5 times a day?

please reply soon

thanks, loveit

Hi I'm 13 to, I haven't started my period yet. I rub my clint with different sized pens but my p***y doesn't really get wet, only when i put my spit on it. Please can someone give me some advise on what else I can use without sticking anything up my p***y. I've tryed humping chair arms but I always bang my p***y on it. Pls help, I do watch porn and everything. Pls reply soon!

Get a warm wet rag and rub ur p***y with it using the rag Luke a toung

Please help me I need help

I have the same problem I really won't a bigger orgasm

Try getting naked and laying down on ur back and opening ur legs as wide as u can and go n circuliur motion genteling toching the clit and get faster hump up and down make noise it relly helps say stuf lyke push harder or u can finger ur self or use a vibrating tooth brush put on the clit and do the same thinh u whould do if u were using it ok dis may sound weried but make a video of ur self doing it and wacth ull gett relly turned on then do it again and ull 4 shore have a orgaism

Make noise or give a break 4 a couple of days it works 4 me

Just relax and there will be a difference

Just rub it and keep making motions!

I'm 16 and I highly agree with these ways! this helps lot !...well at least for me  :$

i cant help you about you wanting bigger orgasms but i think a lot of girls masterbate 3-5 times a day. i herd some people masterbate up to 10 times a day so i wouldn't worry about it not being normal.

try a electrict toothbrush

Its normal to masturbate 3-4 times a day, as long as you dont hurt yourself

Holy! Girl your what 13? Thats just wrong...im sorry but when i was thirteen i never did that i lost my v card at 17..dont be in such a rush..be young, have fun. But not that kind..

IMO it's better to find effective masturbation techniques and even buy some vibrators (I recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand whether for men or women, and it makes a good massager too), than to actually be going out and having sex at a young age.  8-|