hi im 14,male just started masterbation. How long do i have to masterbate till sperm comes out? I usally try 8 mins but nothing comes out. Please help me.

hey man, im 14 male to, i never ejaculated untill today, what i did was get some sun screenb, download a small porno, set it on repeat and i wnet at it (normaly nothing would happen) but this time i went all tingly and i orgasmd!! i puilled out half way cuz i was scared but i will do again later, give it a try i was in same situation as you about 1 hour ago =)

Keep on Masterbating till your sperm ejaluates.
It happens automatically when you are too excited
or over-stimulated. You overload your nerves and
it just spasms with anything that it has built up.

i have same kind of problem. I masturbate for a bit and i feel as if semen is rising and it feels better and better, but then it suddenly stops and i feel all weird and tingly. Then if i carry on my muscles completely like clench up and i cant stand straight. i do not ejaculate but i think i should be. Should i carry on anyway? i do try to carry on but i just cant. Help... :-(
oh yeah, is this the same for anyone else?

im 14 just masturbated and sperm came out in two minutes for me shot out like a rocket!! its all about how hard and fast you do it and when you start feeling that tingle its bout to come out so be ready :-D

hi i just turned twelve and i have already been doing it for like 3 monthes just put on some porn make an ok sign go up and down ur penis fasten it up then slow it down keep doing it until cum comes out

im 13 and when i masterbate it feels tingily and i carry on but the sperm dont come out

yeah its the same for everybody when they just starded masturbating i remember when this happened to me but what you have to do is that you have to keep on doing it untill nothing comes out you might feel that it feels realy weird but keep on going

This is ok to want to masturbate. It is normal for any boy who is growing up to want this. The ok sign is the best way to do it. Just keep going. You will feel weird but it is perfectly normal! keep rubbing and it will work.

just keep going with the ok sign it will eventually work.

hi im 13 and i kept spiting on my penis and i felt like i had to pee but theni went to the bathroom to keep masterbating and i felt that tingy feeling again so i tryed to piss and cum came out should i be scared becuase i just learned about puberty in school and she said at this age your sperm is still growing and she said you could get ball cancer and im really scared and i dont want to die at this age i still have things to do like having kids or have sex or getting a job help me and im a guest so just tell me at my email:

If you put ur whole hand around your penis and go up and down as fast as you can while turned on or watchin porn you should produce sperm within a minute or soo well thats how long it takes me

hey im 15,and im a boy and ive been masterbating for 3 years and i beleive it perfectley normal to want to get the feeling of it coming out.if different things happen when masterbating like burning,it gets harder then normal,or any thing else,its most likley because your body is changing or even when your stroking your penis a little harder or slower it could possibley give you a stronger orgasm.if you would like to feel better when masterbaiting use lotion,hot water but to hot,or even when your ready have your girlfriend do it for you if she up for it,or even some time when im doing it i bind my penis a little bit and it feels better,you might think it gross but you use fruit to do it ive heard that work well to.and for any females reading this if you are giving the slang word(hand job)try asking him how fast or slow he wants it,how tight or loose he wants the grip of your hand,oh if your trying to get him to feel better and have better erection and ejaculation you could try and rub and be sexy near his penis like grab his testicals get your face near it with out touching it you could lick his testicals and not trying to be funny it could work.im serious!

Wen i masturbate nothin comes out but i fell all tingly but nothin ever cums out wat do i do???

It ALL depends on how old you are! Puberty in males can take upto the age of 19, and Ejaculate with sperm usually happens anywhere between 12/13 all the way upto 19 it's ALL about genes and hormones! IF you are getting pubic hair, or hair in your arm pits then shortly after you will be getting the sperm in your ejaculate! When you masturbate are you TOTALLY dry? and also do you EVER wake up with wet PJ's or a stain on your bed? - This is a wet dream - usually ejaculate! It can also be from not enough fluids! Drink a lot of water and keep your fluids up and then see if that makes any difference!