im just curious but can there be side effects of masturbation without lubrication, i think that i have a small open cut or something like it from masterbating because i havent been with anyone that would cause it to be a std. please let me know if something like this can happen

Legend

There are no known side effects from masturbating. Of course, if you do excessive masturbation, brutalizing your genitals or use additional S/M stimulators or devices, you could easily harm your genitals which could lead to injury.

For me this is the only way where the masturbation could harm your health!

Thats not 100% true, there is that slight fatigue after masterbating, but thats to be expected.

Legend
Slight fatigue??? I never experienced fatigue after masturbating. Excessive masturbating could cause headaches, fatigue or even vomiting. But this has more to do with multiple-ejaculations which are connected with excessively hormone production. Due overejaculation it could happen that your testes cannot produce so much sperm in short time. Then is possible that you could get some symptoms like headaches, fatigue, nausea or even vomiting. Also tactical pain is very common side effect due over-ejaculation.

Pseud0

Hey guys. I would like to know precisely which side effects of masturbation do you feel? I don't think that there are any side effects. But, be careful, if you overdo it and masturbate excessively for a while, you will eventually start to feel tiredness and fatigue. Also, lack of concentration is likely to appear, because basically, it happens because you think about masturbation too often and it could cause your focus to shift from the things that you need to do, for example studying, to masturbating and so on. You should just lay off for a while until your penis goes back to normal, and if you still had that cut, you should go to see someone as soon as possible.

hi all.. if someone masturbate 2 times aday and 7 days a year since the age of 12.. and he get married at the age of 23.. thats 11 years almost daily masturbating.. is there a chance he may cant have children? or its just not related?

thnx

I am fourteen and masterbate about 4 days a week, i noticed if i pull my foreskin back as far as possible(not circumsized) there is this white gunky stuff, i think that it is just dried up sperm and it smells like it too and i also hold my penis up a bit when i masterbate, so i just wiped it away. i was wondering what this mmight be?

i m 17 years old and my height is only 5.3.i do masturbation once everyday.will my height increase if i stop masterbating.

yehh well im 15 and i masterbate almost everyday and its startin to make me crazy everythime i walk cause i have a cut and it stings and the skin is dried up like a scab cause of the cut and everytime i masterbate it opens up again i tryed putting cream still dont work what should i do ?

to the boy with the foreskin.. you should pull it back and wash it when showering or in the bath..clean yourself..

yes you will if you stop! but you can't even do it once a weak or even once a month. You must stop completely or you will be out of luck in your chances to grow more. Not only that, you will have twice as much energy and confidence that you had before. Although, you may grow taller in doing so, I can garrenty you that you will build more muscle too.

try to have extra zinc intake bcz it increases the production of testerone and so the length of ur penis,and try to cut off a lil bit of masturbating at least try to do it fewer,bcz it is imp in a way to release extra energy in men and extra fluids that pill up,so do it in a normal way not too much not too few...

ummm.. what if your 14 and your umm. "sparky?" *cough turned on cough*

Ive done it every day since last summer of 06.. and i can't stop. o.O
Stupid hormones. Any ideas?

when i get urges and what not, i try to drive my attention to something else, like a walk or a video game or whatever.

But if its really really bad, i mean really bad....

you can always try getting a friend to knock you out with a baseball bat or a chair, whatever works.

ok, well when I got a gf about 2 months ago (btw im 16 and we dont have sex) i tried to stop, but now i'm going crazy. So if you're doin it like 1+ times almost everyday then dont just stop- b/c then i like a month youll just go crazy and do it like 3 times a day. And this is when you start gettin sore ballz and cutz. So my advice: take it down to like 3 or 4 times a week and decide @ the start of each week what dayz youll do it on!