is it ok to masterbate if u have ur period?

i do it all the time

I think so. They say that an Orgasm can actually help ease cramps and make your endometrium shed faster, which is good. Others may think that Masterbating during your period is a bad idea, because of the mess that can occur during it. If you do it, then i suggest that you wait until its towards the end of your period.

There's no problem masturbating while on your period, but because of the mess it can cause you might want to try it while having a shower instead of in bed.

or just masterbate in the shower

It's ok to do it but, from my experience, orgasms hurt a little.

yeah its ok too, i finger myself & it can be painful but its worth it for the orgasm, if not use a carrot then u can wash it off afterward

anywayss umm i just got my period last night and im wicked turned on because of my boyfriend and im going to go in the shower and do it rite now....i have a feeling its gonna be messy though

I thought it might make the pain worse............

you can from what i know but it might be messy so put a towal down or do it in the shower i got my period now and im MAD turned on :)

just make sure you clean down there really good or it could be embarasing

I do it all the time. When my cramps get really bad it brings relief for about 5 hours or so. I havent found my period ended sooner but it helps with the cramps not to mention it feels really good. I use my vibrator, I have a rabbit so it stimulates the clit at the same time. Then I just wash it off before getting out of the shower. Huge mess but washes away easily in the shower. When my husband gets really turned on sometimes we will just have sex in the shower. While on my period I am actually extreamly sensitive so feels really good.

I play with my clit and have a tampon in i fint it easier :D

i got my period and it was supposed to stop sunday and now it wednesday and i am mad turned on

The tought of it groosed me out at first but when I finally tried it it was like OMG orgee :O

I know thats right!! I just recieved 2 different rabbits I ordered online and I'm gonna try them both out tonight. I just came on today but I can't wait. Damn shame I know but girl u just confirmed a sure nuff orgasm tonight!!

Peace = )