I'm 11 and I matsurbate 12 times a day and 90% of the time I just watch celeb porn and jack my meat with baby oil and get confrable. When you know you're about to have an orgasm cool air boost the feeling the longest I jacked off was 45 min and if so hold the the tip of your penis before you skeet until it's irresistible you just let loose and skeet it getting boring but it works

Are you a male or female?

i am 14 y is my penis so small

ok, to make it more pleasurable for boys, (im 13) just look at a nude picture of a girl, or something tht is really sexy, and just stoke your penis. But NEVER do it more than 3 times a day cause it WILL affect your sex life during 20's Thts how its done boiii. Now if ull excuse me i have some masterbating to do =P

Ok that pillow humping thing did not work at all.

the pillow thing is ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**, not that a have tried haha... jist last as long as u can

okay first off i masterbait like 2-4 times a day sometimes i miss out but its completely normal if someone is turned on then its comepletely natural and if your 13 and you can go get it whenever you want then who the ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** cares? go cause you dont know any of us here and btw to make it a little better find websites to make fake ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** or w.e. or get a picture of a hot chick something sexy and then keep looking at it til you have a boner then put the pic away close your eyes and fantasize about having sex with someone you know that you think sex would be absouloutely amazng with and the jizz will feel soo much better try to find people you know who will talk dirty with you and keep up the routine if you do find someone or try ***edited by moderator... websites not allowed*** talk to strngers meet people who can talk dirty with you:P

hope i helped! :)

Im 13 and i masterbait 4 times a day, is it true if you do it too much it can affect your sex life?

Yes, it also depends how you do it. Some ways are harmful to your penis.

Dude if you want to get wild hold the base of your sack and start scratching or rubbing up and down your shaft of your dicky. I am 14 and i spent a hour and a half doing this an it felt goood!!!!

to the 11yr who is trying to cum...dude, you barely STARTED puberty...if started at all...your genitals barely started making sperm...wait a while...soon you would be shooting to the stars...

wen u hold ur sack it stops the sperm and gives u a better feeling and yes i went through puberty

***moderator says: "holding the sack does NOT stop the sperm"***

guys im 13. ive grown out of my regular routine. i need some new fresher ideas that feel good and r quick.

ayy lay of the chick right 13 years old is normal to get action mate
an bout tha wankin stuff bro dont for like agees just stick to other sh*t u can do wit a chick for her then get her to jack u off

Learn to control ejaculation. Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal – to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully for more than 32 years.