I have husband for 5 years and I can’t say our sexual life is bad at all. Anyway, I feels like it could be even better if we change one little thing. I like to masturbate sometimes, and it doesn’t mean I am not satisfied; it’s just that I like it. I am sure he’s doing the same, but I never saw him. I would like to hear some instructions how we could start to masturbate together, and is that normal?

Masturbating has long been solo activity for men and women. This was very private and one that people are not always willing to share with their partners. I can tell you this is so normal, but also I am sure that a lot of partners are threatened by their partners desire to masturbate. But we all have to know that is not something which means person is not satisfied with partner. Sharing masturbation experience can be one of the most intimate acts you can experience, and definitely something you should try. Personally, I have found that masturbation with partner is great activity for those lazy days, when you don’t want to crawl out of bed. Try to lie beside your husband and reach with your fingers through his pubic hair. If he don’t get any idea in the meantime there is noting wrong if you take his hand and put it towards where you want. I am sure you don’t need further instructions for masturbate; just you need to try it. This might be the way to make your sexual life even better then it is.

I need 2 know how 2 masterbate. Plz give me specific instructions. Does my hand go under the line? :-( Also when I TRY to masterbate i feel like i have 2 pee and i do
WHY

are you a boy or a girl? cause if you masterbate and your a girl, and it feels like your gonna pee, that is totally normal. but if your a guy and feel like your gonna pee i dont know.

It depends on if you are a boy or a girl. If you are a girl then you need to take one to three fingers and start rubbing yourself when it feels good. If you are boy then when you get a hard on then you just put your hand around your penis and move your hand up and down on it and if you do this long enough then you will cum which is when some clear or white stuff comes out of the end of your penis.

There are several different ways for men to masrurbate. One way is wrap the hand around the penis and move the skin up and down. Another is to make a ring with your thumb and index finger. Some men just stimulate the head of the penis. Try different ways and do what feels the most comfortable.

ok. people, to masterbate, u've gta experimennt with youself abit. i no that sounds rong but, owel. uve gt to find something that turns u on (get an erection) and then uve gt to do something with your penis wich feels nice, relazing nd soothing to yourself. jus repeat this, nd eventually u will ejaculate. other, u can b too young to start masturbating, as wen ur the rite age, u no wot to do to make yourself ejaculate.

im a boy and when i masturbate it feels good but i cant cum yet so it feels weird like something wants 2 come out but it wont :( ;;

what should i do ?

I am 15 years old, and I masterbate at least 2 - 3 times a day. When i masterbate, I like to use lotion, and sometimes something to stick in my ass hole. Now here is how you DO IT.

1.Put some lotion in your hands, and rub it on your penis, and your scrotum(balls) and try to make your penis hard. Then wht you do when it is hard, is you start to rub it, and massage it. Now when i do this, i like to wrap my whole hand around my penis, and move it up and down. kind of slow, at first, then build speed. If you start to run out of lotion, get some more on your hand. Okay, after than, i put some lotion/oil on my ass hole, and then i put something inside it to made me feel like i ahve a penis in my hole. I only do this because i am gay, and i enjoy it. So i hope that this helped you, and anyone else who needed it!

There is only one really good way to masterbate and it is....i can't tell you because with certain people its diffrent with guys you just do what you feel you are doing correct and i feel i am a 18 year old male and i can tell you i may not do it every day but do it enough to know what i like and i have even gotten to the point where i can control how quick i ejaculate but it all depends on how you do it i just feel the best way to do it is just to put your hand which ever feels good around the middle section of your penis and just very gently twist not too much just barely touch it and move you hand around and go up and down and if it doesnt feel right try the other hand and just do it till it feels right and once you get to the point where it feels like it is supposed to then just do it more often but not to much and also the truth is the more you have an orgasm and ejaculate the better cause i have seen on health tv shows that its the way you can tell if there is something wrong with your urnairy or your semen cycle,I hope this information is good enough for peolple who need to know. thank you for asking whenever you feel the need to ask just go for it!

Well its depends if u are a girl or a boy if ur a girl then u put 3 fingers on ur vagina and rub up and down and it wud be more enjoyable if u watch something that turns u on like porn or just make up some sexual fantasy of u and a boy in ur head. If ur a boy i think u use lubricant liek lotion or baby oil lol and i think u hold ur penis with one or two hands and stroke it up and down.And u shoudnt be embarrassed to ask i mean like if they had the balls to tell people they masterbate i dont see why u cant ask them cause there might have been a point in their lives when they didnt know how eaither and wish they had an answer. #FF0000

i cant fit 3 fingers is that normal i can only do 1

also if water gets it ur vagina is it bad for you?

uhh that is you releaseing just let it happen you will like it

i'm 16.
ok with female masterbation:
i'll give the best details i got.
if your alone and feeling kind of turned on.
turn out the lights.
lock your door.
get under the blankets. (optional)
rub the iner part of your thigh(s).
then a few minutes of that.
gentally glide the tips of 2 or three fingers, across your 'vagina'.
durring this process, think of something 'got' like a fantasy of a guy/girl.
start to play with your clitorus: circular motions, etc.
once you become "wet" slide one of your fingers in a little bit (for beginers). for moderate or "mature" audiences; 2 fingers.
move them slowly in a out
don't pul your fingers out all the way.
if using your fingers feels ackward, (put a condom over thoses fingers)
trust me it worx.
speed up if you must.
alter breathing patterns.
and just do diffeent things experiment with it.
=] if you want anymore advice just e mail me at:

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

does any body know how to masterbate.because every one at my school can do it and i can't when i do the hand and the finger under the tube thing and was doing it all what happened is that i had had the feeling i had to go pee so i was wondering if their is any other ways to masterbate.?????????? :-(

Well I get on my bed and masterbate. I get on the side of my bed or corner lay my penis down and start moving up and down. It tickles the inside or you penis,and feels VERY good. You eljucate a lot though...