i recently thought to my self that if i can get a lubricated condom and masturbate with it on my d*#$ then i could get extreme pleasure. i have used the technique of using a sandwich bag and the mattress and its awesome but i was wondering if it would be better to use a condom for more pleasure.

any thoughts?

masturbating your manhood in a lubricated condom is a perfect non-messy way to go. Just bear in mind the thickness of the condom you are using to be sure t doesn't rip if you decide to start thrusting up into the couch or different surfaces. for a better sensation, ensure you have a lot of LUBE!!
you can never have enough. when using your hand, start at the head of your penis, going up and down rubbing slowly. then getting faster as you take up more area of you penis. If your into porn, watch some at the same time, it sure gets those turned on feelings flying!!

Condoms 4 masturbation.. GO 4 IT!
no harm in trying - ONLY PLEASURE!!
xxox

well, to tell you the truth it totally depends in 14 and ive been masturbating since around 7th grade. the first time i used a condom while i masterbated was amazing. but the condoms do pop really easily so watch out :-P

try a sandwich bag and 2 pillows they conform better and some feel sorta like skin p.s. im 13

jerking off is great

I do. At this moment my penis is under the mattress on my bed.

I've tryed master bating with a condom and you get the pleasure from master bating with a condom on and theirs no mess so my parents won't find out and if you run out of condoms just put some lotion in a sandwich bag and get it on with yourself and being in that 14 to 15 year old range it works for and it's pleasures are worth going to target and Embarrassing yourself because you get no mess and it's amazing

Master bating with condom is the most pleasing thing you can do with your self and if you want an extreme pleasure get a condom. And just get the magnum because it looks good if you want the most pleasure you will ever have master bating get condom that fits you and if your In that 13,14,15 year old range get a condom
Ps I'm 14

I love masturbating in a condom - no mess to clean up. I do it on long road trips and at work

I'm 20 and I love masturbating with a condom; it feels so good.

Hi I'm 14 and I've been masterbating for 2 years now and masterbating with a condom is one pleasure you can give yourself

I very frequently masterbate while wearing a condom for the chief reason that I love to edge (or surf). I find it extremely erotic to build up sensuously slick pre-ejaculate for an agonizingly long duration before either nutting off into the otherwise non-lubricated rubber or joining my wanton wife for fun. She doesn't desire hardly any foreplay before needing me inside her invariably wet vagina, so in this latter scenario, I'll often f**k her for a while with the condom still on--teasing and edging her to bliss--before discarding the prophylactic and slipping back into her for the eventual release. We are trying for conceive, so this is a terrific way for both of us to build up to simultaneous earth-shattering orgasms wherein I dump voluminous stores of semen deep inside her peristalsing p***y and against her dipping cervix--highly conducive to increasing our chances of conception.

I am masturbating freak... been jerking off daily for almost 25 years... when I'm not having sex.
Recently for the first time tried with a Condom on. Highly erotic feeling with the smell and the lubrication. The best part is the cum disposal is so bin messy. I asked my friend to join in soon for a Condomified masturbation session jerking of each other. Sexciting

Master bating with a condom is just great theirs no mess and it’s pleasure is so great

Yes it is