has anyone used cymbalta for releivivg migranes? My doc wants to try me on it.

I take 60 mg Cymbalta for daily. I also take Topamax to prevent migraines 150 mg, in the morning and I take 150 mg. of Wellbutrin. It seems to help more than anything else I have tried, or rather this combination. I have only added the Cymbalta 7 weeks ago and they seem to be a little better. I take Imitrex, axair, and tylenol 3 for my migraines, i just rotate. Too much imitrex can cause a stroke. The cymbalta research seems to post a lot of side effects but I have experienced none on such a small dose. I will say that I tried the effexor and that helped my migraines tremendously, but it caused my psoriasis to breakout and I could not urinate while taking it. The cymbalta has irritated my psoriasis just not as bad. I hope this helps. Migraines are so miserable. :-(

Cymbalta is working for me, but the headaches it is giving me are unbearable. I don't knnow what to do.

I have never had a migraine in my life. I have had headaches but not migraines. I am 26 years old and I am a female. I started taking Cymbalta for depression/anxiety about 1 year ago. I just started having terrible migraines recently. I think it is the Cymbalta making me have migraines. I even went to the ER about 2-3 weeks ago because I had a migraine so bad it was making me nauseated, dizzy, and electric shock feelings through my body. I thought I was having a stroke, but it was just a severe migraine. They prescribed me some medication that was Acetaminophen and caffiene in a tablet. They work wonders, but they don't prevent me from having a migraine. What do you all take?