Hello!
I have constant migranes. Since I am not fan of pills and other medications, I would like to know what “natural reducers” of pain are. Thanks in advance!

Hey,
Here is a list of things you can do to relieve pain while experiencing migraine:
Have a bath or shower. Lie down and have a rest in a dark room. Which means you should avoid bright rooms and flashing light. You can put something cold on your neck, such as cold towel. If this doesn’t work, alternate warm and cold towels on your neck and perhaps other areas where you feel pain. Massage your head or ask somebody else to massage it for you, also massage your back. Lean your head to right and then left side to stretch the muscles. Massage or press on the fleshy area between thumb and forefinger. Here is also one useful advice: press on two pressure points at the back of the neck (below the skull), which are two inches apart and keep the pressure for minute or two. This releases endorphins that help against pain.
Drink tomato juice. Eat, if you haven’t for a while. Don’t exercise or do any physical activity, when you experience headache. But, regular exercise help preventing headaches.
Take some vitamin C, vitamin B6, choline, trypthophan, niacin, magnesium.
I hope this was helpful

I am Quah from Malaysia and am practicing alternative medication. To me Migraines are caused by blood circulation and nerves misalignment. By correcting the above two items mentioned the migraine problem will be solved. I have successfully treated people who have been having this problem for years and even decades. However, in my kind of treatment, I will have to physically work on the vessels and nerves - EXTERNALLY USING INTERNAL ENERGY; AND NO MEDICATION. However, I am in Malaysia and do not know where you are from. In any case, if you happen to be traveling by you this way, you may contact me. My email id is _[removed]_

I have chronic migraines, with auras. To those of you that don't know what this is, it's when you see flashes or trails of light 20-30 minutes before the migraine comes in. Anyone with migraines knows how debilitating they are and how they can really mess up your day. There has only been one effective pain reliever for me. Do not laugh, or judge, but this medicine is marijuana. It doesn't have to be smoked, you can eat it. It completely removes all symptoms of migraines. I highly recommend you try it.

This may sound weird, but after 3 years of constant migraines, my mother told me a secret that blew my mind. If you don't have problems with it, try taking a full dose of Benedryl. I started having migraines when I was fourteen. I'm twenty now and have been using the Benedryl for them for three years. I take two benedryl, and lay down in a dark room with a cold wet washcloth over my forehead and eyes. Hope this helps!