just been put on cymbalta for migraines. I swear I believe it is helping. Not near as many. Gave myself an ulcer from the excederine migraine pills.

Anyone else on cymbalta for migraines that can share. I've just been on for 2-weeks now.

I have been on Cymbalta for my migraines since November, and it has been wonderful for me. This is about my fourth med for migraines and this one has limited the number of migraines and the intensity. Also, the side affects are minimal.

Hi there,
Cymbalta is medication that is used to treat depression and general anxiety disorder. I know that it is used also to treat the nerve pain and pain in muscles as well. So the fact is that this medication can be used for several things. Did your doctor prescribe you this medication for your migraines? You have to be careful with medication because you may have side effects. However it is always good to hear positive stories here so that others can find useful information. How long have you been suffering from migraines? I have headaches from time to time, but I haven’t had any problems with migraines yet, and hope that I won’t.
Best wishes,
Marco

what dose did they start you on?

I have been on Cymbalta for headaches ever since in came out (2005-2006?). It really helps me. I went off it last summer. My headaches were terrible so I went back on it in Jan. 2019. Again, NO MORE HEADACHES. I believe that mine are tension headaches.